Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol is here!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Hillis...always

Default American Idol is here!!!

Okay...get ready!! American Idol craziness begins tomorrow night. I swear, the first episodes are the funniest and we usually tape it to laugh at later. We still have the guy that sang, "Like a virgin" several seasons ago and still laugh. Don't mean to laugh, but if you get on national tv wearing a "superman" costume and singing like a dying cow...well, you have to laugh and wonder what's wrong with these people.
    "When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free"
    ~Charles Evans Hughes~

2. The Following User High Fived broncogirl7 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

What is American Idol?

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Hillis...always

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    What is American Idol?
    Are you kidding? It's a reality singing show...Kelly Clarkson, Jordin Sparks, Ruben Studdard(haven't heard much from him), Clay Aiken, Chris Daughtry, Taylor Hicks, Bo Bice, Blake Lewis, Josh Gracin, Jennifer Hudson, Bucky Covington, Katharine McPhee, Kellie Pickler, Melinda Doolittle and last but not least our very favorite: Sanjaya Malakar! :sarcasm:
    ~Charles Evans Hughes~

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I usually watch it every year. Only TV show outside of news and sports I watch.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by broncogirl7 View Post
    Okay...get ready!! American Idol craziness begins tomorrow night. I swear, the first episodes are the funniest and we usually tape it to laugh at later. We still have the guy that sang, "Like a virgin" several seasons ago and still laugh. Don't mean to laugh, but if you get on national tv wearing a "superman" costume and singing like a dying cow...well, you have to laugh and wonder what's wrong with these people.
    OMG! You are on a roll tonight! You are cracking me up. I love the elephant! You are hilarious!

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Hillis...always

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    I usually watch it every year. Only TV show outside of news and sports I watch.
    Me too 9'nr. It's good for a laugh and then I like to pretend I am a "scout" and figure out who is going to win. This is just for fun and not serious.
    ~Charles Evans Hughes~

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Me too 9'nr. It's good for a laugh and then I like to pretend I am a "scout" and figure out who is going to win. This is just for fun and not serious.
    I was on the Kelly Pickler bandwagon two seasons ago. I liked her, she was cool.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

:sighs: ...

11. The Following User High Fived Skinny For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Everything past the first two shows is worthless. But that's just my humble opinion.

Of course, they did discover Carrie Underwood. I guess I'm not complaining about that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It is what it is. You either like it or you don't. I'm not a TV person outside of sports and news. This is the only TV show I ever watch.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Hillis...always

Kellie was pretty good and funny! I wish she hadn't cut her hair. It totally changed her appearance and "aged" her quite a bit. What do you think about Chris Daughtry?

We won't discuss Clay. I really liked him, but....OMG!
    ~Charles Evans Hughes~

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Kellie was pretty good and funny! I wish she hadn't cut her hair. It totally changed her appearance and "aged" her quite a bit. What do you think about Chris Daughtry?

I think Kellie Pickler is an idiot. I've seen her in several tv interviews on CMT, and damn...

I got frustrated, because I watched it twice last season, and both times they kicked off two people I thought did a much better job than several people who stayed, including that Sangina guy. He should have been kicked off before it started. He was gay.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Clay is gay, as you know. Daughtry is pretty cool. He should of won. Taylor Hicks is, and was a joke.

My favorite all time song was when that pretty kinds hefty girl did somewhere over the rainbow. Mcphie or something like that. Corny song but she did it so perfect. I'm going to get slammed for talking about somewhere over the rainbow. Screw it....
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Hillis...always

They kept Sanjaya around for the "little girls". Melinda Doolittle should've won last season. One of the reasons she won is that she was a good marketable commodity. Daddy was a former NFL player and that didn't hurt. I won't take anything away from her, she's okay but no Melinda.
    ~Charles Evans Hughes~

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    Clay is gay, as you know. Daughtry is pretty cool. He should of won. Taylor Hicks is, and was a joke.

My favorite all time song was when that pretty kinds hefty girl did somewhere over the rainbow. Mcphie or something like that. Corny song but she did it so perfect. I'm going to get slammed for talking about somewhere over the rainbow. Screw it....
    Are these types of personal attacks really necessary?

Clay, don't worry. Here at BF we have a strict don't ask don't tell policy.

19. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information