Page 845 of 863 FirstFirst ... 345 745 795 835 843 844 845 846 847 855 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 12945

Thread: Post Your Pic Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I heard a technical name for that type of speech/language. A grammar name. Made it sound like a useful part of communication, but we all know that to be wrong--I mean, what purpose could it possibly serve?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Is Basha's still a thing in AZ?
    I don't know. I haven't been to Arizona for a long time. 1998 was the last time I went.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I mean, I could. But then, I mean, I wouldn’t get to long troll your ass.
    I think we should refrain from using anything of you/yours that is long and my ass in the same sentence.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I think we should refrain from using anything of you/yours that is long and my ass in the same sentence.
    I mean, are you sure you don’t love The Long Troll?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I heard a technical name for that type of speech/language. A grammar name. Made it sound like a useful part of communication, but we all know that to be wrong--I mean, what purpose could it possibly serve?
    IRREGARDLESS, the use of it, while gramatically correct, is completely useless. Even in your demonstration it still serves no purpose to the sentence.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

IRREGARDLESS, the use of it, while gramatically correct, is completely useless. Even in your demonstration it still serves no purpose to the sentence.
    I mean, it adds inflection and color. Kind of like, I mean, a dialect to my written word.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I mean, are you sure you don’t love The Long Troll?
    Pine nuts, it is irregardless of whether I like the or Love the Long Troll. I just do not want to get turned on.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Oh it served a purpose papi.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I mean, it adds inflection and color. Kind of like, I mean, a dialect to my written word.
    Now I'm going to be driven mad by my inability to remember what that grammatical bit of fluff is called. It's like a 'diacritic' or something similarly scientific-sounding. But it's a word that describes all communicative expressions of the 'I mean,' variety.

10. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Pine nuts, it is irregardless of whether I like the or Love the Long Troll. I just do not want to get turned on.
    Pine nuts are fantastic. You are a poet.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Now I'm going to be driven mad by my inability to remember what that grammatical bit of fluff is called. It's like a 'diacritic' or something similarly scientific-sounding. But it's a word that describes all communicative expressions of the 'I mean,' variety.
    You have me stumped. I probably should know this, but I do not.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

You have me stumped. I probably should know this, but I do not.
    It was synonymous with fluency but a noun word. Like the grammatical equivalent of engine oil.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It was synonymous with fluency but a noun word. Like the grammatical equivalent of engine oil.
    I would say it’s colloquial or dialectic. Something people typically add to speech but not to written prose.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I would say it’s colloquial or dialectic. Something people typically add to speech but not to written prose.
    It was one of those Reader's Digest "It Pays to Enhance Your Word Power" type words. It was kinda tasty, not gonna lie.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I think. Dang. It was a podcast or something like that. An analysis of someone's rhetorical performance. I gotta figure this out now.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information