Page 861 of 862 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 859 860 861 862 LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 12916

Thread: Post Your Pic Thread

  1. #12901
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia
    Adopted Bronco:
    All of them
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_547053280567451.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	20989

    My "dearest" son, formerly a fan of the Fins, still a fan of the game but no team in particular bought this monstrosity of a hoodie yesterday and sent me the photo just to "please" me!
    Hoodlum #disowned

  2. The Following 7 Users High Fived Jaws For This Post:


  3. #12902
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    high elevation
    Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning
    Posts
    41,179

    Default

    Boo that man!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

  4. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:


  5. #12903

    Default

    If you brought him into the world you can take him out of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I kind of hate you too.

  6. The Following 6 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:


  7. #12904
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia
    Adopted Bronco:
    All of them
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    If you brought him into the world you can take him out of it!
    He's tucked away in a Black Hole while I consider the sentence!

  8. The Following 4 Users High Fived Jaws For This Post:


  9. #12905
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    only Von
    Posts
    34,994

    Default

    Did he used to post and go by the name Booker T or something like that?

  10. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:


  11. #12906
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia
    Adopted Bronco:
    All of them
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Did he used to post and go by the name Booker T or something like that?
    That's right.
    And he had a MySpace profile - Hip Hop Farmer lol!
    That teen is now a Dad of 3.

  12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jaws For This Post:


  13. #12907
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    only Von
    Posts
    34,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    That's right.
    And he had a MySpace profile - Hip Hop Farmer lol!
    That teen is now a Dad of 3.
    I remember him! Crazy times!

  14. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:


  15. #12908
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia
    Adopted Bronco:
    All of them
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I remember him! Crazy times!
    They were.
    Message board heyday.

  16. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:


  17. #12909
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    maryland usa
    Posts
    42,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    nice. . . where's slick to tell us how to say donkeys en espanol? looks like it's perfect for pulling down over your face while you're lounging in a hammock. . .
    Donkey in espanol es burro

  18. #12910
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    maryland usa
    Posts
    42,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    He's tucked away in a Black Hole while I consider the sentence!
    Jaws are you sharkie? Sharkie actually believes shes a shark

  19. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:


  20. #12911
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia
    Adopted Bronco:
    All of them
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    Jaws are you sharkie? Sharkie actually believes shes a shark
    Yep, changed my name to match the other board. Getting to old to remember two usernames now I'm a Granny Shark!

  21. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:


  22. #12912
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    maryland usa
    Posts
    42,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Yep, changed my name to match the other board. Getting to old to remember two usernames now I'm a Granny Shark!
    Sooo.. . I have to ask, what's it like ?

  23. #12913
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia
    Adopted Bronco:
    All of them
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    Sooo.. . I have to ask, what's it like ?
    All three Sharklets are delightful.
    The eldest granddaughter is nine, nerdy, arty, compassionate and already showing signs of being a political hothead.
    Youngest granddaughter is like a yo yo bouncing from grumpy to sweet in a blink. She's sporty but also a diva.
    Grandson is 5 months and was in a huge rush to get into this world, delivered on the doorstep of their home by my son. He's a good natured kid the spitting image of my Dad who passed away last year.. Storng and tall like him and so alike him in personality too, smiley and kind but with a temper when needed.

  24. The Following 4 Users High Fived Jaws For This Post:


  25. #12914
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    maryland usa
    Posts
    42,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    All three Sharklets are delightful.
    The eldest granddaughter is nine, nerdy, arty, compassionate and already showing signs of being a political hothead.
    Youngest granddaughter is like a yo yo bouncing from grumpy to sweet in a blink. She's sporty but also a diva.
    Grandson is 5 months and was in a huge rush to get into this world, delivered on the doorstep of their home by my son. He's a good natured kid the spitting image of my Dad who passed away last year.. Storng and tall like him and so alike him in personality too, smiley and kind but with a temper when needed.
    So sharks have personalities? That's wild nwht

  26. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:


  27. #12915
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Snohomish, Wash.
    Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87
    Posts
    55,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    My favorite from our most recent family picture set:

    Beautiful family, Mastershake. You’re the one individual here that has always kept me grounded. It’s because you’re an awesome person, awesome family man, and have such a beautiful family.

    You and your wife continually look younger as the kids continue to grow.
    why you so serious!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 05:00 PM
  2. Your Picks In One Post Thread
    By lex in forum Draft and Free Agency
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 11:07 AM
  3. Not ready to post in Boss's thread, BUT...
    By SmilinAssasSin27 in forum Draft and Free Agency
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 03:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group