Page 5 of 863 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Pic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    Messing around Sometimes I dress up like that, with my 10 cent Vader mask from Wal-Mart and my plastic lightsaber, and go into my sister's room and bug her
    Darth Broncos is my fav!!!!!!!!!!!

"Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

Calibroncogrl47 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Here is one of me taken a few days after Hurricane Katrina made landfall. I volunteered to be one of two Marines riding out the Storm at the Naval Air Station New Orleans in Plaquemines Parish. That's the only picture of me I know of online other than one taken in the recording studio with my band. I'm the short guy (not that short, Edwards is just HUUUUGE) on the right.

The truck in the background is called an MTVR, otherwise known as a 7-ton. This is the vehicle we used to run thousands and thousands on MRE's to places throughout the city and make multiple runs of security personell to keep one of our other local bases from getting over-run. Crazy times.

Anywho, when you read about Marines in a large troop transport vehicle, it's most likely the 7 ton. And no, it doesn't weigh 7 tons, closer to 15. 7 tons is the offroad payload capacity.

Thanks for all you do!!
    Last edited by Calibroncogrl47; 09-10-2007 at 08:54 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    #27 Steve Atwater

Here is one of me taken a few days after Hurricane Katrina made landfall. I volunteered to be one of two Marines riding out the Storm at the Naval Air Station New Orleans in Plaquemines Parish. That's the only picture of me I know of online other than one taken in the recording studio with my band. I'm the short guy (not that short, Edwards is just HUUUUGE) on the right.

The truck in the background is called an MTVR, otherwise known as a 7-ton. This is the vehicle we used to run thousands and thousands on MRE's to places throughout the city and make multiple runs of security personell to keep one of our other local bases from getting over-run. Crazy times.

Anywho, when you read about Marines in a large troop transport vehicle, it's most likely the 7 ton. And no, it doesn't weigh 7 tons, closer to 15. 7 tons is the offroad payload capacity.

i need one of those MTVR's in traffic. care to loan it to me? or do i have to ask uncle sam

I posted three on Broncomania, but here is me looking stoned as heck (I'm not) in the zone playing an 80's Stratocaster with my friend jamming on drums. We wrote a one line song, "The Circus Is Coming To Town." and we just going nuts.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by broncosinindy View Post
    i need one of those MTVR's in traffic. care to loan it to me? or do i have to ask uncle sam
    I'd be happy to! It can even drive through more than 9 feet of water, they say 15, but I only drove through about 9 1/2 ft after the storm in that one. They're great in traffic, take down traffic signals with ease if you happen to get snagged on a power line with the turrett, feature an air ride drivers seat, push button allison transmission, and a trail ripping 6X6 mode! Much fun. They have a turbo charged 10 cylinder caterpillar diesel motor too!

They do suck a little bit of the diesel when doing about 85 on abandoned streets or 35 on flooded streets.

All you need to do is come to New Orleans when we return from Iraq next year with 1) Your Military ID 2) Your Drivers Improvement Card 3) Your military driver's license with MTVR heavy equipment endorsement

Other than that it's just a simple trip ticket! be careful now!

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by broncosinindy View Post
    LOL nah dude. a buddy of mine has his hole body covered. and has had covered up his sleeves atleast three times. The tattoo under it was done with a windshield motor. and it was faded. and bumpy. and years later it still was sore. so i had it gone over and the bumps are gone the soreness is gone. and its no longer bumpy lol
    All mine are very detailed, big, and colorful. The dragon on my right arm goes from my elbow to my shoulder and is mostly blue with some orange, yellow, red and green. I don't know of any tattoo artist that could cover that up.

Though, I would like to get something on the inside part of my right arm and have the dragon with that linked together to make a half-sleeve.

In retrospect, I wish I would have gotten half sleeves done on both of my arms instead of just one big centerpiece on each.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    I posted three on Broncomania, but here is me looking stoned as heck (I'm not) in the zone playing an 80's Stratocaster with my friend jamming on drums. We wrote a one line song, "The Circus Is Coming To Town." and we just going nuts.

Chris + tie die + peace signs = I should've known...
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Chris + tie die + peace signs = I should've known...
    I had to think twice before posting it because I know it'd give my good conservative pals on the board more ammunition to call me a tree hugging liberal.

You think that's bad? I tie dyed a thirty dollar work polo, a twenty-five dollar work shirt, and three other regular shirts. I wanted color to my wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post

Your hair is a nice color.

Go Rockies!!!
    "Get your ass down to first base and shut up!" -- Troy Tulowitzki

"The other sports are just sports, baseball is love." -- Bryant Gumbel

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

You can command me anytime
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Me "working" at the art of BBQ - I was only there cause there were about 10 cases of tequila - LOL

12. The Following 5 Users High Fived OB For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post

Me "working" at the art of BBQ - I was only there cause there were about 10 cases of tequila - LOL
    Simply amazing.

Gnomeflinger was the first to use the correct number of A's in my username.

14. The Following User High Fived bengaaaaals1688 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Nick Ferguson

This is my newest pic! I think it is by far one of my favorite pictures EVER!!!

It was on my Wedding Night on the top of the hotel we stayed at in Vegas!

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived ThunderGirl For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderGirl View Post
    This is my newest pic! I think it is by far one of my favorite pictures EVER!!!

It was on my Wedding Night on the top of the hotel we stayed at in Vegas!
    You look beautiful and happy

But wheres hubby

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post

where is your Whalers Jersey? lol

Seriously great pick OB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information