Page 51 of 863 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Pic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    Yeah, they are from South Wales originally and drink Tea. The tea kettle is going off all the time and they are yelling through the house, (british accent) Fletcher, would you like a cup of tea? yes, Margaret, make me a cup of tea. First thing in the morning they are talking with that accent about making a friggin cup of tea..So annoying. It goes on all day long.
    I thought of that movie "Shallow Hal" when Jack Black is talking to
    Tony Robbins and talks about sexy girls that have an accent.He says after
    awhile it gets old listening to that accent.

Don't let kap read this.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Yeah, they are from South Wales originally and drink Tea. The tea kettle is going off all the time and they are yelling through the house, (british accent) Fletcher, would you like a cup of tea? yes, Margaret, make me a cup of tea. First thing in the morning they are talking with that accent about making a friggin cup of tea..So annoying. It goes on all day long.
    Bloody wankers!

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    I haven't been to Twin Falls in years. And I can't say that I've ever heard of Gooding. But I just looked it up on a map, and I think I drove through there during the crazy road trip to Boise to see Type O Negative about four years ago. We had to take three different detours due to forest fires. And we broke the Cadillac in the middle of nowhere and had to backtrack to Salmon, hiding in the Caddie on a flatbed tow truck past the police line (the fire was crossing the highway) because there wasn't enough room in the cab of the truck. It was the redheads getaway and it was nuts the whole way.
    Did you make the concert? Sounds like an interesting trip to say the least.

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post
    Did you make the concert? Sounds like an interesting trip to say the least.
    Last three songs and the encore. The whole trip was an absolute riot.

I learned a valuable lesson that day.....if it is a choice between Boise and Seattle for a concert, always pick Seattle even though Boise is closer. They don't usually close interstates....

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Last three songs and the encore. The whole trip was an absolute riot.

I learned a valuable lesson that day.....if it is a choice between Boise and Seattle for a concert, always pick Seattle even though Boise is closer. They don't usually close interstates....

If you were in Twin Falls you could have got to Boise on the interstate. I remember the year your talking about though. The interstate was closed in places because of the fires.

This last year everyone here was freaking out about the fire's in Sun Valley/ Ketchum. At least all the rich folk up there were. The smoke was terrible for about a month. I was working there when all the fires were going on. They evacuated a lot of the places and had the national guard stationed all over to stop the looters.

Did you post a photo here? I don't want to search back through the 50+ pages to look for it so could you post it again?

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

If you were in Twin Falls you could have got to Boise on the interstate. I remember the year your talking about though. The interstate was closed in places because of the fires.

This last year everyone here was freaking out about the fire's in Sun Valley/ Ketchum. At least all the rich folk up there were. The smoke was terrible for about a month. I was working there when all the fires were going on. They evacuated a lot of the places and had the national guard stationed all over to stop the looters.

Did you post a photo here? I don't want to search back through the 50+ pages to look for it so could you post it again?
    Fastest way to Boise is Hwy 12. Closed due to fires. So we took Hwy 93 S down through Salmon, which closed after we made it back through with a rental car after the Caddy broke down. Couldn't go through Stanley, highway was closed. Ended up going down through Arco to Blackfoot near Pocatello and took the interstate from there. I think on the way back we left the interstate at Bliss and headed to Arco that way. Or maybe it's the other way around. It was a complicated trip. Went to a goth club after the show, which was pretty crazy. Slept in the rental car somewhere where there were a bunch of lava looking rocks. I can't remember what it was called. Or where it was.

Oh, pics.....I posted this one earlier....

I'm not as fond of this one, but I've been told it's a good one of me:

— Marilyn Monroe

Adopted Bronco:

I've seen Type O 3 times, but never as a headliner. Once opening for Pantera...once opening for Queensryche and once opening for Zombie
    ________
    SIMCA ALVORADA
    Last edited by CoachChaz; 02-19-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Fastest way to Boise is Hwy 12. Closed due to fires. So we took Hwy 93 S down through Salmon, which closed after we made it back through with a rental car after the Caddy broke down. Couldn't go through Stanley, highway was closed. Ended up going down through Arco to Blackfoot near Pocatello and took the interstate from there. I think on the way back we left the interstate at Bliss and headed to Arco that way. Or maybe it's the other way around. It was a complicated trip. Went to a goth club after the show, which was pretty crazy. Slept in the rental car somewhere where there were a bunch of lava looking rocks. I can't remember what it was called. Or where it was.

Oh, pics.....I posted this one earlier....

I'm not as fond of this one, but I've been told it's a good one of me:
    Thanks for posting the picks again I remember seeing the one with your daughter. She is cute, she looks a lot like you.

I will post some of my kids here pretty soon.

If you got off the interstate in Bliss on your way to Arco you came through Gooding. We are 10 miles East of Bliss. You probably just caught the end of it as you would have passed Maverick then headed to Shoshone/lincoln. You could have stayed on the interstate passed Bliss and headed towards Twin Falls, after you pass Twin Falls you would be headed toward Pocatello. From there you could have taken the interstate to Idaho Falls.

You said you slept by a bunch of Lava Rocks. That sounds like Craters of the moon outside of Carrie on the way to Arco.

Where did you go to the Goth party at Boise? Must have been because there is nothing like that from Bliss to Arco. LOL

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Thanks for posting the picks again I remember seeing the one with your daughter. She is cute, she looks a lot like you.

I will post some of my kids here pretty soon.

If you got off the interstate in Bliss on your way to Arco you came through Gooding. We are 10 miles East of Bliss. You probably just caught the end of it as you would have passed Maverick then headed to Shoshone/lincoln. You could have stayed on the interstate passed Bliss and headed towards Twin Falls, after you pass Twin Falls you would be headed toward Pocatello. From there you could have taken the interstate to Idaho Falls.

You said you slept by a bunch of Lava Rocks. That sounds like Craters of the moon outside of Carrie on the way to Arco.

Where did you go to the Goth party at Boise? Must have been because there is nothing like that from Bliss to Arco. LOL
    Craters of the Moon! That's the place. And yeah, the goth club was in Boise. I probably could never find it again but I think it was near the Big Easy on a walking street. Not sure.

I'd love to see some pics of your kids.

— Marilyn Monroe

Adopted Bronco:
    Dennis Smith #49

Me and the wife:

Another:

My wife on our honeymoon:

DJ in Vegas:

Quote Originally Posted by D1g1tal j1m View Post
    Me and the wife:

Another:

My wife on our honeymoon:

DJ in Vegas:
    Nice pics, Congrats on the marriage!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dennis Smith #49

Thanks, it has been a blissful 4 months.
    A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often.
    Oliver Herford

Quote Originally Posted by D1g1tal j1m View Post
    Thanks, it has been a blissful 4 months.
    I just passed the 15 year mark, still going strong.

Probably a good thing Sharkie isn't here.

They probably have Welsh accents, which is harder on the ears than English (depending on what part of England the accent is from).

As for the tea thing, I did almost give my friends father a heartattack when I lived in Ireland. I said I don't drink tea.
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaibro View Post
    Probably a good thing Sharkie isn't here.
    What's happened to Sharkie? Is she over at BM or just not online anymore? I've seen her pop into a game day every once in a while, but rarely see her anymore.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information