Poll: What will our Win total Be?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What Will Our Record Be Next Year?

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    I'm aware, but more optimistic about Dreesen, who was a fine receiving TE with a far worse QB than Manning throwing to him. Has anyone considered that Manning making poor to average receivers look the stars they aren't may be the only one anyone even knows who Tamme is? Let's wait a couple years before we crown him the next Shannon Sharpe or Tony Gonzalez
    Tamme had a GREAT season in only 6 games, with Manning, when given the chance. I'm not going to judge Tamme as he would be with another QB throwing to him, because MANNING is throwing to him. I think Tamme will absolutely be the main TE target for Peyton, hands down.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Ok, it's real early to make a decision about the Broncos, not to mention the other teams. However, this is my preliminary:

HOME:
    W Oakland
    W Kansas City
    W San Diego
    W Pittsburgh
    W Cleveland
    W Tampa Bay
    L New Orleans
    L Houston

Note: I decided to split SD, Pit, NO and Hou, figuring the Broncos will win two and lose two. So, the W/L on those are more a reflection of how I think they will do against those four, but the W/L on those four could move around.

AWAY:
    W Oakland
    W Kansas City
    L San Diego
    L Baltimore
    W Cincinnati
    W Atlanta
    W Carolina
    L New England

I could easily put SD and even Baltimore in the W column (although Bal is VERY tough at home.

So, that puts them at 11-5, but I could easily see them jumping up to 13 if everything went well and they find good DT and S play from someone. On the flip side, I see about 8-8 at the low point, but I would say that right now, I see a range of 9-13 wins with 11 sounding about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Tamme had a GREAT season in only 6 games, with Manning, when given the chance. I'm not going to judge Tamme as he would be with another QB throwing to him, because MANNING is throwing to him. I think Tamme will absolutely be the main TE target for Peyton, hands down.
    Well, if it doesn't matter how good a guy is as long as Manning is throwing to him, I'll play for a lot less than Tamme, and I'm only a year older than Manning. If six games were a great season, Decker and Thomas would've made the Pro Bowl. I'm still banking on Dreesen, who's got a lot more than six games worth of production, with a far worse QB than Manning. I may be out of Denvers budget, but at least they got A Joel.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information