Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Go Mariners!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

M's are playing the Rockies early June. I want them to still be in the hunt at that point. Last year when they fell off the horse the rodeo clown just sat back and laughed. Let's see how it goes down this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

This game has been extremely frustrating. We're only down 2-0; but we couldn't do anything when we had runners on 1 and 3 with no outs. Bedard was getting screwed over on a lot of calls, especially on his fastballs. His breaking ball(s) were great today -- it was just a shame to see him get so short worked because of bad behind the call plates. I got to hand it to the Twins for being so patient though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

4-run 8th!
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

weird...we won.

I thought Morrow was going to blow it. Kudos to Ken and Jose for kickin' it up -- also Wlad for havin' that nice double -- that would have been a homerun in any other park.

6. The Following User High Fived Requiem / The Dagda For This Post:

W-B gettin' more starts over Chavez. Helped yesterday (dammit bullpen) and helpin' today. Hopefully Felix can stay strong and get the W.

Felix pitches 7 strong, I think he'll be done. Got himself out of a jam. Gewd.

Morrow needs to get his ******* shit together. THAT WAS PATHETIC.

Morrow ******* sucks. ... He always blows saves for my pitchers. Damn, he pisses me off.
    Just thought I'd rant
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoBJ For This Post:

I don't know what it was. Him coming back off the DL or what, but he has no confidence. He almost ****** up against the Twins, and blew it back to back against the Rangers whose line-up besides two players is absolute ******* shit. **** my ******* Mariners mojo mother **** Morrow that **** **** dick ******.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Requiem / The Dagda For This Post:

What?

They have three guys with 9 bombs and one with 7. And that's not counting Hamilton, who I assume is one of the 2 players in their lineup that aren't "absolute ******* shit".

Their line-up, average wise, is not impressive.

Right now, they're team batting average is .279. 5th best in baseball.

They lead baseball with 58 HRs. Which is 8 (13.8%) more than the Yankees who have the 2nd most.

They're 2nd in total bases.

And they're 4th in runs.

One thing the Rangers can do is hit. And average wise, they're 5th best.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

My brother-in-law and father-in-law are going to the Boston game tomorrow night at Safeco and have seats in Section 117. Lucky dogs, he had to call me up last night to gloat!!

18. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by In-com-plete View Post
    Right now, they're team batting average is .279. 5th best in baseball.

They lead baseball with 58 HRs. Which is 8 (13.8%) more than the Yankees who have the 2nd most.

They're 2nd in total bases.

And they're 4th in runs.

One thing the Rangers can do is hit. And average wise, they're 5th best.
    Great hitting, below average pitching, and the perfect ballpark for their bats.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information