Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anonymous Jets return to question Tebow red carpet

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

it's okay, weez, they can't all be zingers. . .

This presser is exactly what Elway didn't want for the Broncos. He wants to run an NFL franchise, not a reality show. The Jets want to do both.

3. The Following User High Fived nflfan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    it's okay, weez, they can't all be zingers. . .
    hey, is this mic on?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I hear the whole organization is going out for supper after the press conference...

Obama is part of the Jets organization?

6. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

This is a great article and sums up my feelings as well. I dont see the Jets flourishing this year and instead having a complete collapse and meltdown.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...ts-locker-room

The Jets' decision to trade two lower-round draft picks for Tebow, and then plow ahead with the deal despite the violent backlash that instantly rose up when the deal was announced, is the sort of publicity-mongering move that's likely to make an already divided locker room of Jets players throw up their hands and flatline. Not pull closer together and rise up.
    Now? Free agents with any brains or choices at all have to look at the Jets like Manning did and think, "Why would I want to go play for a franchise that cares more about being a vaudeville act than victories?"

And the players who are already here? They have to feel disgusted that the circus looks likely to continue and Ryan did nothing to stop it. The Jets who were the real grown-ups in the locker room last season -- true leaders like Darrelle Revis and Brandon Moore and the departed LaDainian Tomlinson -- all said or intimated that what went on last season in the Jets' locker room was bad as anything they've ever seen in the NFL.
    This is not a good move for Tebow, a genuinely good man who would've been better off in Jacksonville or Miami or anywhere but New York, the media capital of the world. And this is not a move that helps Sanchez develop into a better quarterback. It just makes him a more haunted one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Last night, I fell asleep listening to Foxsports radio and the topic was Tim Tebow. This morning, I woke up at 6 am, and guess what they were talking about? Yep, thats right, Tebow. Its nuts. I loved listening to talk shows discussing Tebow when he was a Bronco. Now, it is getting old hearing it because he is gone from here and is never coming back.

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Last night, I fell asleep listening to Foxsports radio and the topic was Tim Tebow. This morning, I woke up at 6 am, and guess what they were talking about? Yep, thats right, Tebow. Its nuts. I loved listening to talk shows discussing Tebow when he was a Bronco. Now, it is getting old hearing it because he is gone from here and is never coming back.
    Elway sent Tebow to the Jets to purge evil from New York City so it's okay. Tebow's purpose in Denver was to lure the great Peyton Manning to our city but he had to move onto a greater mission eventually. With Tim Tebow's leadership, the Jets locker room will be cleansed!!!!

10. The Following User High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    And you should be thankful for that. Now we can get back to the DENVER BRONCOS. I was tired of the DENVER TEBOWS.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    And you should be thankful for that. Now we can get back to the DENVER BRONCOS. I was tired of the DENVER TEBOWS.
    And we close that with a prayer for NY.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I thought it was the Jets idea, not Tebows.....?

Did you know Sanchez is Spanish for Orton?

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Obama is part of the Jets organization?
    nope, just Jet magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    LMAO.

Good luck with that. LOL!
    I don't know. I think it's very possible. Tebow and Shawn Green will be like a one two punch

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    I don't know. I think it's very possible. Tebow and Shawn Green will be like a one two punch
    :iowahomer:
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information