Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Michael Bay sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Basically how i am. I know there are a lot of cartoon and comic geeks who get really wrapped up in how these movies portray their favorites but ive never been a huge X-men and Transformers kind of guy so the movies just turn out quite entertaining to me. I suppose the only movie i would watch with a closer eye is "Voltron" if they ever did one. And yes, i like the one with the cats more than the vehicles.
    I think everyone liked the lions more than the cars.

When I was a kid, I had the die cast lions set. That was the coolest toy ever created. Prolly worth a mint now.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived ursamajor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Bump for further tainting the image of my favorite childhood cartoon.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Pretty much everyone disagrees with me, but I think Armageddon is an awesome movie, probably my favorite of all time. I think many people try to take that movie too seriously and that's why they don't enjoy it. If you just go in expecting a comedy/over the top drama with sweet special effects, I don't see how you can be let down. I think the dialouge in that movie is absolutely hilarious.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

I really liked Armageddon too. Owen wilson, billy bob, willis, the big black dude, and steve beusemi.....Yeah, great lineup!!!!

Badboys, the rock, and transformers were good movies also.

didnt he do avatar? That was alright. Pearl harbor was a waste of time. Arent all of his plots the same? I knew the entire plot of avatar before I even watched it or heard about it.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I really liked Armageddon too. Owen wilson, billy bob, willis, the big black dude, and steve beusemi.....Yeah, great lineup!!!!

Badboys, the rock, and transformers were good movies also.

didnt he do avatar? That was alright. Pearl harbor was a waste of time. Arent all of his plots the same? I knew the entire plot of avatar before I even watched it or heard about it.

Face off was John Woo...

The Island, The Rock, Armageddon were really good flicks.

Pearl Harbor had some really great scenes, but Ben Assfleck was horrible and the love story was waaaaaaaaay overdone.

Transformers 1 was brilliant for what it was, a freaking movie based off of a toy.

Transformers 2 was ok, entertaining but pretty retarded dialogue.

Haven't seen 3.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Pretty much everyone disagrees with me, but I think Armageddon is an awesome movie, probably my favorite of all time. I think many people try to take that movie too seriously and that's why they don't enjoy it. If you just go in expecting a comedy/over the top drama with sweet special effects, I don't see how you can be let down. I think the dialouge in that movie is absolutely hilarious.
    Armageddon was an awesome popcorn movie. Sitting at home though, I prefer the movie Deep Impact. Just as Transformers I and II were awesome popcorn movies. But it doesn't touch the 1986 animated movie.

Michael Bay's movies are all the same to me. I enjoy the hell out of them in the theater but they lose their flavor at home. The only movie of his I detest is Pearl Harbor.

After revisiting this thread, I learned that I blocked out how stupid Sneakers is.

Sneakers, I hate you. I hope something you loves catches on fire.

Michael Bay makes movies that are fun to watch.

Megan Fox is incredibly hot.

You sir, are a terrible human being and you deserve no happiness in your life at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    After revisiting this thread, I learned that I blocked out how stupid Sneakers is.

Sneakers, I hate you. I hope something you loves catches on fire.

Michael Bay makes movies that are fun to watch.

Megan Fox is incredibly hot.

You sir, are a terrible human being and you deserve no happiness in your life at all.
    Yeah but you are a Bengals fan, so your logic is already flawed....

And you don't have to worry about me having happiness, very little of that happening here.

12. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

I find your misery, like I find most things, to be utterly delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information