Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Final Mock...I promise...maybe

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I liked everything except Potter and Murphy. Outside of that it was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Its a good mock. But we have a pretty big need at CB if you ask me. I think we would need to adress that this year. I personally believe that we will take one in the draft in probably rd 3. That is if Vontae Davis doesnt fall to us at 18. If he does i think they might snag him.
    i don't think we have a real hole at CB, but we do have a lack of depth. i like how josh bell played last year, and having him as our nickle back doesn't scare me. JMFW is an adequate dimeback at the very least. if he puts it together in his 2nd season then that's even better. with the age of bailey and goodman, i think we wait til next season to really address the position.

we've had very good secondaries before and they didn't succeed without a good front 7. i say we try solidifying from the front-back this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived shank For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank24 View Post
    i don't think we have a real hole at CB, but we do have a lack of depth. i like how josh bell played last year, and having him as our nickle back doesn't scare me. JMFW is an adequate dimeback at the very least. if he puts it together in his 2nd season then that's even better. with the age of bailey and goodman, i think we wait til next season to really address the position.

we've had very good secondaries before and they didn't succeed without a good front 7. i say we try solidifying from the front-back this time.
    I agree, CB just isnt as big a need this year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I like your mock and always appreciate your efforts SA but there are a couple of things I would do different. First assuming Raji doesn't fall to us with our 12th pick I would rather we target Ron Brace. It seems to me that he's the second best defensive tackle in this draft. The biggest difference between him and Raji is that he's not as athletic as Raji and isn't a big pass rush threat. However, he does have size and strength to anchor the middle of a 3-4 defense.

Second I really wouldn't take Harrell he just doesn't posses enough arm strength in my opinion. I've seen him play and I know how prolific he was TTU but he like his predecessors is a product of Leach's system.

Lastly rather than drafting Zach Potter I would rather draft Terrance Taylor along with Brace because of the importance of the position.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information