Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Draft Countdowns Current Mock (3 rounds)

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker

Quote Originally Posted by EMB6903 View Post
    I disagree Patrick Chung is definately fast and athletic enough to cover TE's... Hes probably one of the more athletic Safetys coming out this year running in the 4.4s and the best run support safety in this class.... hes a very reliable tackler whose as aggressive as they get

that along with him being great in press coverage (very important in Nolens 3-4 scheme)

He stood out every single time I watched oregon... From when he was playing CB in his early years along with as a safety the last 2 years at Oregon.... The kids a football player and In my opinion the best safety in this class by far along with one of the safest picks in the entire draft.
    I absolutely agree with your comments. I've watch a lot of Oregon games this past season and IMO, Chung is the most physical and aggressive safety this draft class has to offer. He is the best in playing in the box, regardless of his size.

As for his speed, he ran his 40 time in 4.49. It's not that bad. He plays great in zone coverage. He was there in the 3rd for the Broncos, that would be a huge steal, I mean HUGE steal for them. An opportunity they absolutely cannot pass up.
    "I'm petrified of nipple chafing"-Andy Bernard

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Chung fell off the map since the season ended. he was so coveted 3 months ago...now folks say he's a third rounder.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information