Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Denver FO covering asses again.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I think the Jets were the best football move for Tebow. He can make an impact right away, push Sanchez and be an example to the losers in the locker room. Good for Tim, I know all the Florida phags wanted him close, but Jacksonvilee, despite what they say dont want Tebow...
    Gabbert is sighing a breathe of relief right now. lol

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I think the Jets were the best football move for Tebow. He can make an impact right away, push Sanchez and be an example to the losers in the locker room. Good for Tim, I know all the Florida phags wanted him close, but Jacksonvilee, despite what they say dont want Tebow...
    The Jets are a perfect fit. Rex Ryan is an expert on footwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

4. The Following 10 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bullgator View Post
    How much of this is that the FO doesn't want Tebow to go to Jax? He would certainly start and IF Tebow turns that shity team into a playoff team then Elway and co. look very foolish... Jax would have given a 3rd.

So they ship him to NY knowing he will be only a role player. Shame on them.
    I do think Tebow kinda got screwed but if Jax was offering a 3rd he would have went there...

Maybe Elway doesn't like Tebow, i don't know, but to say that Elway hates Tebow so much that he is willing to take a worse deal just to screw Tim over is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I wont have to, you'll be banned in no time. You and your insane group are the reason the Broncos want to rid themselves of tebow... too bad you're too retarded to see that.
    Weezy, how many guys like Bullgator are there? Do you really think they bother Elway even the least bit?...

I guess if you saw a black dude rob a convienence store you would think that all black dudes are robbing convenience stores...

Guys like Bull are a small minority and it is laughable to think that Elway would make any decisions based on what a few anonymous nerds hiding behind a computer have to say.

Tebow is gone because EFX doesn't think he's good enough...end of story.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ricky Nattiel

Quote Originally Posted by vandammage13 View Post
    I do think Tebow kinda got screwed but if Jax was offering a 3rd he would have went there...

Maybe Elway doesn't like Tebow, i don't know, but to say that Elway hates Tebow so much that he is willing to take a worse deal just to screw Tim over is absurd.
    Not to screw Tim... but to cover his ass... how would it look if Tebow goes to Jax as an immediate starter and takes that team to the playoffs like he did the Broncos? Meanwhile Manning takes a hit and is out... Now you have Hanie shitting all over your season.. How would that look for the FO?

At least in NY you know Tebow will only be a role player AND what Elway WANTS is for Tebow to go to NY and start a QB controversy. That would solidify this decision. "SEE Tebow is a cancer to that program as he was to ours!"

This could not happen at Jax... Gabbert sucks, no QB controversy there.

Bottom line is that Elway does not want this decision to haunt him. BUT IT WILL.

Not to screw Tim... but to cover his ass... how would it look if Tebow goes to Jax as an immediate starter and takes that team to the playoffs like he did the Broncos? Meanwhile Manning takes a hit and is out... Now you have Hanie shitting all over your season.. How would that look for the FO?

At least in NY you know Tebow will only be a role player AND what Elway WANTS is for Tebow to go to NY and start a QB controversy. That would solidify this decision. "SEE Tebow is a cancer to that program as he was to ours!"

This could not happen at Jax... Gabbert sucks, no QB controversy there.

Bottom line is that Elway does not want this decision to haunt him. BUT IT WILL.
    From that aspect, I see what you are saying and it makes some sense, but I still don't buy it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

All black guys do rob convenience stores, but that's for another thread.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Omg!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Ricky Nattiel

Quote Originally Posted by vandammage13 View Post
    Weezy, how many guys like Bullgator are there? Do you really think they bother Elway even the least bit?...

I guess if you saw a black dude rob a convienence store you would think that all black dudes are robbing convenience stores...

Guys like Bull are a small minority and it is laughable to think that Elway would make any decisions based on what a few anonymous nerds hiding behind a computer have to say.

Tebow is gone because EFX doesn't think he's good enough...end of story.
    Be careful van... "guys like Bull"? this board vilifies me because im not a bronco fan. period. dont sell out to separate yourself from the "likes" of me or my "ilk". In the end the only diff between me and you is your more willing to sell out to appease the natives. there is nothing insane about what i post. just because they don't agree with me doesn't make me crazy.

there is not one fan here that is less fanatical about their team and Elway than I am about mine and Tebow.

Dont be a hypocrite and dont buy into their propaganda just because we cheer for different teams. shame on you man.

Poor Jets fans dont know what they are in for.
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived Rex For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

In the end the only diff between me and you is your more willing to sell out to appease the natives.
    Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Poor Jets fans dont know what they are in for.
    Have you ever visited the Gang Green or Jetsinsider boards? It should be a huge cluster**** all the way around

Be careful van... "guys like Bull"? this board vilifies me because im not a bronco fan. period. dont sell out to separate yourself from the "likes" of me or my "ilk". In the end the only diff between me and you is your more willing to sell out to appease the natives. there is nothing insane about what i post. just because they don't agree with me doesn't make me crazy.

there is not one fan here that is less fanatical about their team and Elway than I am about mine and Tebow.

Dont be a hypocrite and dont buy into their propaganda just because we cheer for different teams. shame on you man.
    How exactly am I selling out? I'm not following you there.

17. The Following User High Fived vandammage13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Jets gave us a 4th and a 6th

Adopted Bronco:

In similar news, the US government was found to have played a significant role in the Kennedy assassination and 9/11 bombings...the Apollo moon landing was indeed filmed in Hollywood...I had lunch with aliens at Area 51...and Tupac just sent me a text

20. The Following 7 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information