Thread: Angry mob of fans protest Dolphins/Jeff Ireland

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Default Angry mob of fans protest Dolphins/Jeff Ireland

Looks like they need someone to cheer for down in Miami... Make us an offer we can't can't refuse for Tebow and maybe save your job, Jeff.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...module=HP11_cp

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

How many years have the Dolphins been a debacle at the QB position? The only other team that I can think of that has been as big of a train wreck at QB would be the Seahawks. As bad as it's been here, the fans of both of those teams long to eat of our scraps. Orton, Orton, Orton...!
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Mr. Marino casts a big shadow in Miami... maybe the only way to replace a franchise QB is to hire him as GM, maybe they should be calling Dan?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Mr. Marino casts a big shadow in Miami... maybe the only way to replace a franchise QB is to hire him as GM, maybe they should be calling Dan?
    They tried that. Marino had a front office job in Miami:

FROM WIKIPEDIA: In early 2004, Dan Marino briefly returned to the Miami Dolphins as Senior Vice President of Football Operations, but resigned from the newly-created position only three weeks later, saying that the role was not in the best interest of either his family or the Dolphin organization.
    Marino quit basically the same job Elway has now after 3 weeks... that's how dysfunctional the Dolphins have become. From the penthouse to the outhouse. Just sad.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Looks like they need someone to cheer for down in Miami... Make us an offer we can't can't refuse for Tebow and maybe save your job, Jeff.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...module=HP11_cp
    No thanks! Tony Sparono isn't our head coach anymore. As for the protest, I agree with them. And if I lived in Miami and had a handful of hours to kill, I would have been there with them. Ireland is a dolt that needs to be 86ed in the most painful manner possible.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    No thanks! Tony Sparono isn't our head coach anymore. As for the protest, I agree with them. And if I lived in Miami and had a handful of hours to kill, I would have been there with them. Ireland is a dolt that needs to be 86ed in the most painful manner possible.
    I agree, but the biggest problem isn't just Ireland (who really does deserve to be axed), it's Steven Ross. The guy, in trying to bring in the fans, turned Miami into a Hollywood circus. Now, all of his big-name celebrity investors want results from the team they invested in and he just wants publicity and more money. Miami needs to do something to turn that franchise around. I really hope you guys can draft Tannehill and solidify the QB position as well as getting him a big-time receiving threat. I think letting Mike Nolan walk was a big mistake (as it was for us when McDouchebag sent him packing). If nothing else, Nolan can call a defense and turn crappy players into serviceable ones. Much like Dumervil, Cameron Wake had his best seasons under Nolan.

I'm really pulling for Miami to make a turn around. They were my late father's favorite team and I grew up watching them. They are the only team in the AFC East I don't absolutely despise. They need to clean house from the top down. They need to stop chasing shiny objects and commit to getting character players who want to restore the legacy because until they do, they'll be a joke. It's just sad that in the past two years, they've pretty much offered more money than anyone else to both Jim Harbaugh to coach them and Manning to QB for them and both turned them down. Good luck, you guys are going to need it. Honestly, I think Tebow would be great for you guys, he's cheap, gets the fans and media talking about your team (no such thing as bad press), and has impeccable character and leadership. You guys saw his magic first hand last year and had a hand in launching his "legend". I think you should make a play for him. He will be great for your community, he will get better better as a QB, and he will win more games than he loses.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

the LOLphins. . .

man, what a truly wretched franchise they've turned into. . . how many times have they whiffed in the last year? having to hire a first year HC because they got rejected by harbaugh and fisher may not be the end of the world, but they totally struck out in the QB derby yet again. . . no luck, no RGIII, no manning. . . and while nobody thought they'd get alex smith once manning passed on the niners, it must sting to get passed over by flynn, who'd rather start over with seattle than come to miami to play in his old coach's offense. . .

getting stuck with david garrard has to feel like the final indignity-- but it could get even worse if the browns take tannehill, and the fins are left to burn yet another second round pick on some low odds stiff. . .

the fins have NO plan, and the whole world sees it. . . steven ross must be the most pathetic loser of a billionaire to ever live. . . the dude is desperate to throw his money around, and no one will even take it. . .

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

To be fair, passing on Fisher was a good thing. Because if we had hired him we wouldnt have a defensive coordinator right now.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information