Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tracy Porter to visit tomorrow.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco:1590612
    Finally. He isn't the best, but at least he belongs on the field. He didn't have the best year last year, but a change of scenery good be the trick.
    When he can stay on the field

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    When he can stay on the field
    It looks like he averages around 12.5 games a year (I didn't count his rookie year because I don't know if he was hurt or just didn't play much). I would guess that is pretty average for NFL players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

good...i don't love the rookie CBs. Get a FA and draft interior depth/strength.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

anyone heard if we'll bring Newman in for a looksee?

Adopted Bronco:

Newman could be solid...at least better than Goodman. But again...health is the issue.

A little pissed right now. Eagles just got DeMeco Ryans for a 4th round pick. I guess we were too busy celebrating to get in on that

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Newman could be solid...at least better than Goodman. But again...health is the issue.

A little pissed right now. Eagles just got DeMeco Ryans for a 4th round pick. I guess we were too busy celebrating to get in on that
    Seriously??? WTF? How in the hell did we miss out on the fact that he was on the block? Jeez, the dude is one of the top 5, 4-3 MLBs in the league IMO. For a 4th? Damn. Caught sleeping again...

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

7. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Ya, I really doubt the Houston Texans are going to help booster Peyton Manning's new team.
    If not me, who?

BUT will he be part of the suspensions that the league will be handing out?

-I would guess not, as he's not exactly a headhunter, just thought I'd bring it up as a possibility.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by horsepower 56 View Post
    , the dude is one of the top 5, 4-3 mlbs in the league
    was

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    was
    So who is better? Ray Lewis is old and plays in a 3-4, Urlacher is old and doesn't have much left. Lofton, Beason... I'm quickly running short on names. London Fletcher is old and plays in a 3-4, Pat Willis is a beast but plays in a 3-4, Derrick Johnson from KC plays in a 3-4. Who am I missing here? Seriously, help me out because I'm drawing a blank.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    So who is better? Ray Lewis is old and plays in a 3-4, Urlacher is old and doesn't have much left. Lofton, Beason... I'm quickly running short on names. London Fletcher is old and plays in a 3-4, Pat Willis is a beast but plays in a 3-4, Derrick Johnson from KC plays in a 3-4. Who am I missing here? Seriously, help me out because I'm drawing a blank.
    I don't split hairs between 3-4 and 4-3. Technically, Ryans was in a 3-4 last year. As far as better ILBs go...INPO...Tulloch, Beason, Willis, Urlacher, Lewis, D'Qwell, David Harris, Laurainaitis, Posluszny, Lee, Mayo...off the top of my head.

Ryans hasn't reached 70 tackles since 2009.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Barnett, Lofton, London, derrick johnson, Angerer, mcclain, ej henderson...should i keep going?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

It doesn't help him that he played on the worst defense in the league. IMO, he's easily better than about half the guys you listed, but that's my opinion.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    It doesn't help him that he played on the worst defense in the league. IMO, he's easily better than about half the guys you listed, but that's my opinion.
    Houston was a top, if not THE top defense last year.

Again...4 years ago I agree with ya. He played all of 6 games in 09 and looked like poo last year. His ship has sailed...though i wish him the best in philly.

Not everyday a Super Bowl contender just gives away a talent like that...unless they agree he's seen his best days.

I don't think it's even debatable that he isn't as good as Tulloch, D'Qwell, Harris, Laurainaitis and Beason. That's your 5 4-3 MLBs. I personally feel that RGHT NOW, he may only be better than 1 or 2 of the others I listed...but still don't think so. But like u said...opinions and whatnot.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information