Let me start by saying that Peyton Manning is 1 Million times the QB that Tim Tebow will ever hope to be. You guys definately upgraded the most important position in all of sports, and for that I say kudos.

But with that said, I am still pretty confident that Denver will still be finishing last place in the AFC West next year. The Chiefs will be better, the Chargers will be better, and of course the Raiders will be better next year. Peyton Manning is a great player, but given his age and his injury history, he alone can't carry a talentless team like the Broncos to the playoffs. The Broncos are by far the least talented team in the AFC West IMO.

You have no established receivers. You have a 30 year old RB who was only good last year BECAUSE of Tim Tebow. You have a vastly overrated offensive line. A solid defense at best that got exposed against teams with good QBs. I'm not trying to hate at all, those are just the facts. I'm sure some non biased Bronco fans out there will agree with me.

Given all those facts, I'm not really sure what PM was thinking signing with you guys. If Peyton Manning was serious about winning the Superbowl, he would've signed with the 9ers. To me, him signing with the Broncos just proves he is all about the money. I am dissapointed because I didn't think Peyton was that type of guy, but that's really the only reason I could think of him choosing Denver. The Broncos are so far away from winning the Superbowl it's not even funny.

So enjoy the hype. But mark my words, the Broncos are still a last place team. Remember where you heard it first.