Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: I'm not worried at all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I can't wait to see how much fatter Carson Palmer got during the off season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    They have two picks this year, a 5th rounder and a 6th rounder. Poor Dennis Allen. They will probably get a compensatory pick or two for FA losses last season, but the best comp pick is the end of the third round.

It's hard to feel bad for a guy who got promoted from a position coach to a HC in the span of one season, but I truly feel sorry for Dennis Allen.
    I do not.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    I do not.
    I do as of right now. Believe me, once the season starts that shit stops. He's the Faiders HC, once the season starts, **** him.

4. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    I could care less what the Broncos doctors say. The Broncos were so eager to sign Manning that they probably didn't even care if he was healthy or not. That's what desperate teams do.

The Broncos are going on a FA spending spree like they are one or two pieces away from a championship. LOL, what are all the smart teams like the Packers, Ravens, Steelers, and Raiders doing? They are locking up their own guys. They are focusing on the draft. They aren't overspending for overrated scrubs like Tracy Porter, and backups like Jacob Tamme and Joel Dressen (who ) They aren't breaking the bank on a guy who may or may not be healthy. They are signing good solid FA's on cheap short term contracts so they won't handcuff themselves in the future.

You not exactly sure what type of Peyton Manning you are getting. Dude hasn't played in a year.

When Tom Brady tore his ACL, he was extremely average his next year back. It takes at least a year to recover from a serious injury.

Fact is, Dude has had 4 serious neck procedures in less than a year's time. I'm not going to trust that his neck is healed until I see him get put on his old ass and he gets back up.

And that will happening a lot this year, due to the Broncos having one of the worst pass blocking lines in football.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I do as of right now. Believe me, once the season starts that shit stops. He's the Faiders HC, once the season starts, **** him.
    That's more like what I was expecting to hear.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sorry, I gave at the office.

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Then we are in real trouble since his name is Peyton.
    No .. Pay a ton.....

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by sanluis View Post
    No .. Pay a ton.....
    Meh, our mercedez beats the shit out of that '85 Caprice the faiders are rolling with. We paid in cash. They paid in the future of their team.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Meh, our mercedez beats the shit out of that '85 Caprice the faiders are rolling with. We paid in cash. They paid in the future of their team.
    They got off pretty cheap then, considering the Raiders didn't have much of a future to begin with. But yes, start little future they did have was spent on Palmer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

if we are so bad, and you now have dennis allen as your head coach. What does that make you?

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    if we are so bad, and you now have dennis allen as your head coach. What does that make you?
    Dennis Allen is a good coach. He single-handedly turned a terrible defense, with little talent on it, into an average defense last year for the Broncos. Without Dennis Allen last year, the Broncos would be picking in the top 3.

Imagine what Dennis Allen can do with a defense that actually has talented players on it, like the Raiders do. At the very worst, we'll be a middle of the pack defense next year which will be good enough for us, because our offense is so dynamic.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Dennis Allen is a good coach. He single-handedly turned a terrible defense, with little talent on it, into an average defense last year for the Broncos. Without Dennis Allen last year, the Broncos would be picking in the top 3.

Imagine what Dennis Allen can do with a defense that actually has talented players on it, like the Raiders do. At the very worst, we'll be a middle of the pack defense next year which will be good enough for us, because our offense is so dynamic.
    LOL.

Miller and Dumervil are both better than any pass rusher Oakland has, Bailey is still better than any cornerback Oakland has, D.J. Williams is better than any other linebacker Oakland has.

Stupid...Troll.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Our offense is so dynamic? While you were 9th in yards you were 16th in points, hardly dynamic.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    LOL.

Miller and Dumervil are both better than any pass rusher Oakland has, Bailey is still better than any cornerback Oakland has, D.J. Williams is better than any other linebacker Oakland has.

Stupid...Troll.
    Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil are udersized pass rushers, who suck against the run. Champ Bailey is still a solid player, I'll give you that, but he's nowhere near elite. And LOL DJ Williams sucks. He can't hold Rolando McClain's jockstrap.

Richard Seymour, Tommy Kelly, Desmond Bryant, LaMar Houston, Matt Shaughnessy, Rolando McClain, Aaron Curry, Tyvon Branch, Michael Huff, Ron Bartell....the list goes on and on. The Raiders defense is way more talented than the Broncos defense. Dennis Allen is licking his chops. He will turn this unit into an elite one, whiles your defense will regress with Jack "I come into work late" Del Rio.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Our offense is so dynamic? While you were 9th in yards you were 16th in points, hardly dynamic.
    We finished 9th in yards without the best RB in the league Darren McFadden missing the last ten games. And a QB in Carson Palmer, who came straight off the couch, didn't know the offense at all, and wasn't in football shape. We also had multiple injuries to key guys like Denarius Moore, Marcel Reece, Jacoby Ford etc...

When you consider all that, it's EXTREMELY impressive that the Raiders were able to finish top ten in yards. Now with everybody back healthy, and now that Carson Palmer has a full offseason to learn the offense and get acclimated with his receivers, the sky is the limit for this offense.

I will be shocked if we are not a top 5 offense next year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

what are the raiders going to do when McFadden goes down again? He has yet to finish a season healthy and Bush is gone. Defense was wrecked and now they have less talent there. Offense has Palmer....um INT machine. Who is going to carry your team? You guys cant even win to make it to the playoffs when we fell flat on our faces at end of season in a huge skid. You had the AFC West and gave it away. Next season you will far worse off then this season. Chargers are the has been of the AFC West. They are aging and getting worse. AFC West will be between Chiefs and Broncos with Chargers still limping along to a .500 record.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information