Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm not worried at all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    Yup. Those triple X magnums sure are expensive.
    Dudes that brag about having a big dick are always hung like a light switch. That is a scientific fact.

2. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

4. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HUFF-POST-WEAK-SAUCE-499x393.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	1311

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I'd rather have a star RB who can't stay healthy, over a QB who is coming off 4 NECK SURGERIES!

If anybody is a walking injury, it's Peyton Manning.
    Are you high? Are you unaware of the fact that his doctors said he's no more likely to re-injure his neck than you or I are to injuring our neck? Quit ***** footing around trying to justify you're heinous opinions and trying to rationalize the fact that your Raiders disappointed you yet again last year. All the shit you're saying about the Broncos and Raiders now is all the same shit you said at this time last year. And what happened? Jesus was on our side. That's what happened. Now we have Peyton Manning...better than ANY QB that has every played for your shit team.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Are you high? Are you unaware of the fact that his doctors said he's no more likely to re-injure his neck than you or I are to injuring our neck? Quit ***** footing around trying to justify you're heinous opinions and trying to rationalize the fact that your Raiders disappointed you yet again last year. All the shit you're saying about the Broncos and Raiders now is all the same shit you said at this time last year. And what happened? Jesus was on our side. That's what happened. Now we have Peyton Manning...better than ANY QB that has every played for your shit team.
    He's going to claim that Rich Gannon is better. Just watch.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    He's going to claim that Rich Gannon is better. Just watch.
    I'd love for that to happen. Hell, he already says Jafatass is more talented than John Elway was...and look where all that talent landed him...

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Wow. I mean really? You could barely type "I'm so scared" without adding 5 extra "o's" to it. You hand must have been shaking pretty hard just THINKING about the hurting the Broncos will put on you TWICE a year now.

Tonight when you go to bed and your mom comes in to tuck you into your Spongebob Squarepants sheets, try not to soak them with too much urine as nightmare after nightmare of Raiders losses to a Manning led Broncos team haunt you. I'd suggest buying a water bed and blaming it on a leak.
    Peyton Manning has never played great against the Raiders. That's a fact.

Last time he came to Oakland, he threw three picks. He was declining rapidly in his last year with Indy. He's no longer among the elite in the NFL.

With all the weapons that Carson Palmer has, I'd bet my next check that Palmer will outproduce Manning next year.

Adopted Bronco:

Dudes that brag about having a big dick are always hung like a light switch. That is a scientific fact.
    Well I'm not gonna argue with you there. You seem like the type of person who has done a lot research in that department.

Adopted Bronco:

Are you high? Are you unaware of the fact that his doctors said he's no more likely to re-injure his neck than you or I are to injuring our neck?
    I could care less what the Broncos doctors say. The Broncos were so eager to sign Manning that they probably didn't even care if he was healthy or not. That's what desperate teams do.

The Broncos are going on a FA spending spree like they are one or two pieces away from a championship. LOL, what are all the smart teams like the Packers, Ravens, Steelers, and Raiders doing? They are locking up their own guys. They are focusing on the draft. They aren't overspending for overrated scrubs like Tracy Porter, and backups like Jacob Tamme and Joel Dressen (who ) They aren't breaking the bank on a guy who may or may not be healthy. They are signing good solid FA's on cheap short term contracts so they won't handcuff themselves in the future.

That's what happened. Now we have Peyton Manning...better than ANY QB that has every played for your shit team.
    You not exactly sure what type of Peyton Manning you are getting. Dude hasn't played in a year.

When Tom Brady tore his ACL, he was extremely average his next year back. It takes at least a year to recover from a serious injury.

Fact is, Dude has had 4 serious neck procedures in less than a year's time. I'm not going to trust that his neck is healed until I see him get put on his old ass and he gets back up.

And that will happening a lot this year, due to the Broncos having one of the worst pass blocking lines in football.

Did he just refer to the Raiders as a "smart" organization?
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

13. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Did he just refer to the Raiders as a "smart" team?

You guys let your best QB go be the back-up to the Bears.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

15. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

LMFAO he just lumped his team in with "smart" teams like the Packers. mental midgets make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

17. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Peyton Manning has never played great against the Raiders. That's a fact.

Last time he came to Oakland, he threw three picks. He was declining rapidly in his last year with Indy. He's no longer among the elite in the NFL.

With all the weapons that Carson Palmer has, I'd bet my next check that Palmer will outproduce Manning next year.

Carson Palmer's weapons are about as lethal as a pellet gun. And no one is interested in your mom's next welfare check...or her food stamps.

Records against individual teams are hardly relevant in this scenario. Look at JaMarcus Russel's record against the Broncos. He kicked the shit out of Denver repeatedly. What's he doing for work now?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Well I'm not gonna argue with you there. You seem like the type of person who has done a lot research in that department.
    Nope. I'm just an average white dude with a small pecker. I know my role. Keeps the wife happy and that's all that matters.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I could care less what the Broncos doctors say. The Broncos were so eager to sign Manning that they probably didn't even care if he was healthy or not. That's what desperate teams do.

The Broncos are going on a FA spending spree like they are one or two pieces away from a championship. LOL, what are all the smart teams like the Packers, Ravens, Steelers, and Raiders doing? They are locking up their own guys. They are focusing on the draft. They aren't overspending for overrated scrubs like Tracy Porter, and backups like Jacob Tamme and Joel Dressen (who ) They aren't breaking the bank on a guy who may or may not be healthy. They are signing good solid FA's on cheap short term contracts so they won't handcuff themselves in the future.

You not exactly sure what type of Peyton Manning you are getting. Dude hasn't played in a year.

When Tom Brady tore his ACL, he was extremely average his next year back. It takes at least a year to recover from a serious injury.

Fact is, Dude has had 4 serious neck procedures in less than a year's time. I'm not going to trust that his neck is healed until I see him get put on his old ass and he gets back up.

And that will happening a lot this year, due to the Broncos having one of the worst pass blocking lines in football.
    The Broncos doctors aren't the ones that said it. The doctor that performed his surgeries said it.

And Denver's offensive line under Manning, who can actually read defenses and get the ball to his receivers in less than five seconds, is going to be dramatically different. I think people see stats from last year and say "yeah, their line is shit", but look who Denver had under center last season...Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow. Tebow couldn't read defenses. He couldn't get rid of the ball quickly. He got sacked a lot sometimes. But for several games in a row he didn't get sacked at all. So the stats are a bit misleading. Locking up Saturday would have helped a lot.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information