Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hold your Horses...

Your medicine doesn't taste too good eh, top? You and WIZ would always quote the goose and gander. Funny how that doesn't apply now.

Your age doesn't make you MORE of a Bronco fan. Cute try though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    Your medicine doesn't taste too good eh, top? You and WIZ would always quote the goose and gander. Funny how that doesn't apply now.
    Well, let's see . . . if I wasn't around for a little while because I work, that must mean you were around because you don't . . .

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Well, let's see . . . if I wasn't around for a little while because I work, that must mean you were around because you don't . . .
    Your logic sucks! Go back to school and take a philosohy and logic 101 class.

Besides, we all know your timed disappearance was far less then coincidental. Your reappearance, along with RC during Tebow losses, was also highly coincidental

Finally, if your ridiculous logic held any weight, then I guess you me and EVERYONE ELSE POSTING TODAY are unemployed

Just own it, Top. Own that you were being a Richard to Bull, piling on like everybody else, despite playing the victim card like you always do when it happens to you and crying that you are the saint of these boards. Own it and I will back off.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    Your logic sucks! Go back to school and take a philosohy and logic 101 class.

Besides, we all know your timed disappearance was far less then coincidental. Your reappearance, along with RC during Tebow losses, was also highly coincidental

Finally, if your ridiculous logic held any weight, then I guess you me and EVERYONE ELSE POSTING TODAY are unemployed

Just own it, Top. Own that you were being a Richard to Bull, piling on like everybody else, despite playing the victim card like you always do when it happens to you and crying that you are the saint of these boards. Own it and I will back off.
    I used to teach philosophy, son.

And I don't care whether or not you "back off." I've never been bothered much by piss ants.

Carry on . . .

I used to teach philosophy, son.
    No you didn't. Stop lying. I am almost embarassed for you.

And I don't care whether or not you "back off." I've never been bothered much by piss ants.

Carry on . . .
    Great! Then I can keep it up. How is the Dallas fan board treating you? You really educating them on all of Orton's greatness over there?

Just do us all a favor and don't cry anymore in the future when people throw crap in your face that you don't do it and are a nice guy bla bla bla.

6. The Following User High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

PLEASE

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

8. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information