Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah another piece of trash Raider back in prison

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Default Ah another piece of trash Raider back in prison

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4041528

The ever so long haired, maggot infested, dope smoking, hippy relic Todd Marinovich back in prison because he failed to attend drug rehab.

Right where he belongs too.

Raiders sure do have a way with drafting pure trash...somethings just never change.

2. The Following User High Fived Overtime For This Post:

This is a sad story. The guy had everything....EVERYTHING! And he threw it away.

He was a Raider but he's a human being and I think it's a shame to see this.
    "Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused!" Unknown

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived deacon For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by deacon View Post
    This is a sad story. The guy had everything....EVERYTHING! And he threw it away.

Every teams has/had their share of cases. I read a story last week about a former NFL QB that was killed in a car wreck in Greece.He had been on the run for awhile.
    Last edited by KCL; 04-05-2009 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4041528

The ever so long haired, maggot infested, dope smoking, hippy relic Todd Marinovich back in prison because he failed to attend drug rehab.

Right where he belongs too.

Raiders sure do have a way with drafting pure trash...somethings just never change.
    Your reaching, swinging and missing. Badly.

This guy was drafted in 1991. A sad story. Meawhile, Maurice Clarett was drafted more recently, in 2005.

And you guy STILL don't have a running back.

At least Travis Henry only smokes pot. Oh my fault, he was only a free agent acquisition.

You guys sure know how to pick pure class. What's that Bear's QB name again?

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Hey Overtime, how about we don't give DS softballs to hit out of the park in the smack section. Damn, Marinovich smack. I thought I had seen it all.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post

This guy was drafted in 1991. A sad story. Meawhile, Maurice Clarett was drafted more recently, in 2005.

At least Travis Henry only smokes pot. Oh my fault, he was only a free agent acquisition.

yeah you drafted him...out of USC nonetheless. The poster school for putting out post college failures in the NFL.

let's see here.

Dwayne Jarrett
    Carson Palmer
    Todd Marinovich
    John David Booty
    Matt Leinart
    Mike Williams

and I could go on and on (not saying the Faiders drafted them all, just saying that's the number of big name failures USC has put out that were supposed to be uber awesome).

and no I'm not stung by the Cutler trade, I'm relieved the little bitch is gone finally. He's not a man, and he's not a leader. He's a crybaby chump with a losing record, and only one good statistical season under his belt, and a butt load of interceptions.

who's your QB? Pillsbury Doughboy Russell? if you call that a QB, you're sadly mistaken...that fat slow lard butt couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from 10 yards away.

you have no room to talk until you win more than 5 games in a season for the first in like I don't know how many years....i've lost count since your "team" (if that's what it can really be called) won more than 5 games in a single season. hell i don't think you all have that many wins accrued up in the last 3 seasons combined.
    Last edited by Overtime; 04-05-2009 at 05:56 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

As long as we're going to talk smack regarding this unfortunate event: Marinovich was the supposed to be the face of the franchise. Clarett was a flier on the last pick of the first day.

Not even comparable, but thanx for bringing up Clarett. Would you like me to add to the morons that the Raiders have employed?

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by deacon View Post

Hmmm . . . sounds like a certain Travis Henry I once heard about.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    As long as we're going to talk smack regarding this unfortunate event: Marinovich was the supposed to be the face of the franchise. Clarett was a flier on the last pick of the first day.

Not even comparable, but thanx for bringing up Clarett. Would you like me to add to the morons that the Raiders have employed?
    Faces of the franchise don't always pan out. You just got rid of the face of your franchise in embarrassing fashion and had to change the header of this website. Present times.

Marinovich was gone, we picked up Jeff Hostletler and even beat the Broncos three times in one season that following year. Let's see if the Broncos do that immediately after just now losing their Face of the Franchise.

14. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

That's not fair DS. To beat you three times we would be relying on you guys to make the playoffs and we both know that aint going to happen.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Faces of the franchise don't always pan out. You just got rid of the face of your franchise in embarrassing fashion and had to change the header of this website. Present times.

Marinovich was gone, we picked up Jeff Hostletler and even beat the Broncos three times in one season that following year. Let's see if the Broncos do that immediately after just now losing their Face of the Franchise.
    Good for you.

Was it Javon Walker that was found in the middle of the road in Vegas last year?

18. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

who's your QB? Pillsbury Doughboy Russell? if you call that a QB, you're sadly mistaken...that fat slow lard butt couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from 10 yards away.
    How about talking football on Russell, like 31-10. Like winning the last two games of the season, something the Broncos could not do which as a result got your HOF coach and HOF crybaby fired.

So with that 31-10 slaughter, you're welcome. You can thank the Chargers for Shanahnan if that was on your offseason wish list.

you have no room to talk until you win more than 5 games in a season for the first in like I don't know how many years....i've lost count since your "team" (if that's what it can really be called) won more than 5 games in a single season. hell i don't think you all have that many wins accrued up in the last 3 seasons combined.
    There's plenty of room to talk because you if you're paying attention, you would've seen that less than five win team run roughshod over the Broncos the last two season. So if your team can beat that 5 win team consistently, without the aid of the bitter coach who's now gone, perhaps Bowlen wouldn't need to explain his actions to his fans ewith a letter.

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Good for you.

Was it Javon Walker that was found in the middle of the road in Vegas last year?
    yeah or what about that one bipolar defensive guy who played for the Raiders and went ape shit before the Super Bowl in Miami and tried to kill two cops...what was his name????

Good for you.

Right. He got hurt off the field. That assembly line you call RB by committe got hurt on the field. I'll give him a pass for living it up in Vegas, taking a massive paycut and dedicating himself THIS year.

Ashley Lelie did fine replacing him. Well, vs. you guys at least.

22. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Right. He got hurt off the field. That assembly line you call RB by committe got hurt on the field. I'll give him a pass for living it up in Vegas, taking a massive paycut and dedicating himself THIS year.

Ashley Lelie did fine replacing him. Well, vs. you guys at least.
    So, now this is about on the field action?

Man, you're all over the place...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information