Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Ah another piece of trash Raider back in prison

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
    yes he is a failure, and you're a dumbass.

He was drafted in 2003, has made the playoffs only once, and hasn't done much of jack squat since.

so yes I'd call that a failure...because if you're not succeeding and you're not winning....then you're failing....oh snap, nevermind...I forgot this is America...where we teach our kids there is no such thing as winning and losing, and we don't keep score at their little league baseball games, because we don't want to expose them to the harsh realities of life, so they can grow up and be successful, instead we coddle them, baby them, and pamper them, and tell them everything's gonna be ok...and then they go out into the real world, and they don't know how to fend for themselves.

http://www.nfl.com/players/carsonpal...e?id=PAL249055

2003 - 8 - 8 (Didn't play)
    2004 - 8 - 8
    2005 - 11 - 5 (won division)
    2006 - 8-8
    2007 - 7-9
    2008 - 4-11

so like really, shut the hell up until you have something intelligent to say and you know what the hell you're talking about.

sounds like two QBs that were in Denver
    new boss....possibly better than old boss

ratings and rankings don't mean jack if you're not winning games.
    My god, Jay Cutler never made the playoffs once, I guess he sucks? Maybe just maybe Carson Palmer played on a team that was lacking a real defense. Maybe just maybe he played great but was forced to play against the best defensive division (Ravens and Steelers), and was forced to carry the team.

If you actually knew anything about the game you would know that Palmer is a very good player who was great before his string of injuries. But, you don't.

I guess if you took Tom Brady or Peyton Manning and stuck them on the Lions last year they would be awful QBs right? Because they wouldn't have put up any numbers, and they wouldn't have won many games.
    Last edited by NightTrainLayne; 04-15-2009 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Personal Attack
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    My god, Jay Cutler never made the playoffs once, I guess he sucks? Maybe just maybe Carson Palmer played on a team that was lacking a real defense. Maybe just maybe he played great but was forced to play against the best defensive division (Ravens and Steelers), and was forced to carry the team.

If you actually knew anything about the game you would know that Palmer is a very good player who was great before his string of injuries. But, you don't.

I guess if you took Tom Brady or Peyton Manning and stuck them on the Lions last year they would be awful QBs right? Because they wouldn't have put up any numbers, and they wouldn't have won many games.
    did somebody say.....

Last edited by NightTrainLayne; 04-15-2009 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Fallout

5. The Following User High Fived Gamechanger For This Post:

Look I hate the Raiders too,but the guy is a human being and not trash .How could you start a tread putting down another person who is obviously on hard times .you are probably gods gift to the world and never did anything wrong ,right ?

IMOP you sound like a retard !

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Quote Originally Posted by Gamechanger View Post
    did somebody say.....

son you seriously need to learn what ownage really is before you go slapping owned pictures after quoted statements.

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Quote Originally Posted by RFCUBoltz View Post
    Look I hate the Raiders too,but the guy is a human being and not trash .How could you start a tread putting down another person who is obviously on hard times .you are probably gods gift to the world and never did anything wrong ,right ?

IMOP you sound like a retard !
    he's on hard times because he repeatedly breaks the law to do drugs. if that's not trash then I don't know what is.

he's been a druggie since his rookie year in the NFL (most likely well before that) in 1991 and here we are 18 years later, and Mr. Todd Marinovich hasn't learned a damn thing, and couldn't even report to court ordered drug rehab, which landed him back in prison. that right there tells me the guy doesn't give a damn about himself, his life, or the law, therefore he is trash, and has properly been locked away for his own protection from society.

nope im not god's gift to the world, but i make an effort to learn from my mistakes, so as not to repeat them multiple times and end up in prison unlike some people.

son you seriously need to learn what ownage really is before you go slapping owned pictures after quoted statements.

just like you need to learn what a "winner" really is

its been that long huh?

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Quote Originally Posted by Gamechanger View Post
    just like you need to learn what a "winner" really is

its been that long huh?
    once again, Carson Palmer has a losing record as a professional qb. just like Jay Cutler. until he wins a playoff game(s) and wins a Super Bowl, he's a loser, and so is Jay Cutler.

if you don't win the game that counts, you're a loser, plain and simple.

once again, Carson Palmer has a losing record as a professional qb. just like Jay Cutler. until he wins a playoff game(s) and wins a Super Bowl, he's a loser, and so is Jay Cutler.

if you don't win the game that counts, you're a loser, plain and simple.
    hmmm....so by you logic

GROSSman>Orton, Palmer, Cutler?

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Kyle Orton has a winning record. but at this point so far, yes Grossman is better than all 3 because he's won playoff games and at least gotten to a Super Bowl.

which is more than will ever be said about that USC reject Palmer.

Kyle Orton has a winning record. but at this point so far, yes Grossman is better than all 3 because he's won playoff games and at least gotten to a Super Bowl.

which is more than will ever be said about that USC reject Palmer.
    but hey Vince Young "just wins" too right? he's got a winning record as a QB

thats not the point i'm getting at

Carson Palmer is head and shoulders BETTER than Cutler, Orton and GROSSman

you give him an offensive supporting cast like Iny's or Denver's and he'd be a top 5 QB behind Manning, Brady, Brees and Rivers

but people forget that this game is a Team sport, thats why I don't take W-L columns for a QB seriously

14. The Following User High Fived Gamechanger For This Post:

he's on hard times because he repeatedly breaks the law to do drugs. if that's not trash then I don't know what is.

he's been a druggie since his rookie year in the NFL (most likely well before that) in 1991 and here we are 18 years later, and Mr. Todd Marinovich hasn't learned a damn thing, and couldn't even report to court ordered drug rehab, which landed him back in prison. that right there tells me the guy doesn't give a damn about himself, his life, or the law, therefore he is trash, and has properly been locked away for his own protection from society.

nope im not god's gift to the world, but i make an effort to learn from my mistakes, so as not to repeat them multiple times and end up in prison unlike some people.
    I hear what your saying and you make good points .He is scum and should have learned from his mistakes ,like what most of us normal people do .I rather just not hear about what plight someone like him made for his Life when he had everything going for him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Carson Palmer is a failure?

Wow, you're truly stupid. I bet you dodged coathangers for nine months huh bud?
    Sorry King, but I been relishing this all ******* season long, and what makes it that much sweeter??? He choked it away in the playoffs when it counted the most.

Carson Palmer is a FAILURE!

Sorry King, but I been relishing this all ******* season long, and what makes it that much sweeter??? He choked it away in the playoffs when it counted the most.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information