Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah another piece of trash Raider back in prison

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    I thought it was Left Eye that did the burning.
    I thought of that after I posted...and that was actually in Atlanta, so my bad. Has Rison shot up any bars in Westport lately?

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    I thought of that after I posted...and that was actually in Atlanta, so my bad. Has Rison shot up any bars in Westport lately?
    Hell if I know.

I believe you may be thinking of Dale Carter...

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Good grief. WTF happened to this thread?

It is a very sad story. Personally, I blame the parents - with primary blame on the Dad.
    a faider troll decided to throw his worthless and overinflated 2 cents in, that's what happened.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
    a faider troll decided to throw his worthless and overinflated 2 cents in, that's what happened.
    Maybe it had to do with the title?

DS isn't a troll.

6. The Following 6 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    DS isn't a troll.
    i beg to differ. I've seen his posts on Mania, and over here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

The guy has been around since nearly the beginning of this site. No one (that I know of) has ever had a problem with him.

Maybe you're the baiter?

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

I have, too, and I believe DS is generally a quality poster.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    The guy has been around since nearly the beginning of this site. No one (that I know of) has ever had a problem with him.

Maybe you're the baiter?
    Exactly...so he stands up for his team...don't we all most of all the time.I have been posting with DS for quite awhile.First on Mania and then here.He was/is very well liked on both boards.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Could you blame Leinart for staying in college while he's banging half the chicks in Hollywood? His career couldn't have possibly gotten any better after that.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

15. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

you seem to have to forgotten the 41-10 thrashing you received on opening day last year in your house. should have been a shutout, if not for our defense.
    No, YOU seemed to have forgotten, since it was 41-14, not 41-10. I know other Broncos fans won't say out loud that your arguments are embarrassing the good of the orange and blue, and I hope they don't because this smack falls in line of the Chargers trolls. Difference is, they're not trying to make sense.

31-10 would've been a shutout had it not been for OUR defense, too. Now where's the sense in that? Imagine a Chargers fan saying that it would've been 52-0 had it not been for their defense.

NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!

41-10 > 31-10.
    Not a single iota of that 41-14 game helped the Broncos answer the dismantling that was wrought upon them in the faux home field advantage ten weeks later, right? Eddie Royal all but disappeared, surely he could've capitalized WITH Marshall on the otherside. Now are we going to argue about numbers or the results of those games in the grand scheme, the long run, in the what have you done for me lately. It doesn't matter how big the beatdown is. You got served the last time we played. You even beat up the playoff bound Jets the next week, what happened in Denver?

You don't even remember the score of the first game. That's how long ago it was.

and we still had a better record than you.

8-8 > 5-11

please stop now while you have the chance.
    The record that was better than the Raiders caused Denver to lose the face of their franchise, lose the best coach they ever had, have feelings of embarassment for Dawkins, all the while searching to replace a flawed, yet talented QB. I feel bad for that 5-11 team that doesn't have their key players wanting out, for a change, has a coach who knows what he's doing behind the scenes WITH that lunatic owner, has players who restructure their contracts dramatically for the good of the long run, and is ready build on the two game dominating win streak that the Broncos should've had to prevent the biggest single season collapse in NFL history.

At that time of 41-14 and the two games following, the Broncos offense was laughably being compared to the 1999 Rams.

Now, today, the QB that led that assault: Gone.
    The coach that led that assault: gone.
    The cornerback most responsible for Eddie Royal's career game: gone.
    The Oakland coach that coached Hall to play 10 yards off Royal: gone.
    Your argument: gone

Congrats on that better record. It's results are coming along nicely this offseason to the point where you're being compared to the very franchise that goes through this stuff routinely.

Except this year.

Now excuse me as I throw on my Todd Marinovich THROWBACK, while others are eBaying their Cutler jerseys for... Orton? Simms? Quinn? Garcia? Leinart? Pack of smokes? Subscription to Beared Hunks Monthly?

NOW do you want me to stop?
    Last edited by Devilspawn; 04-05-2009 at 11:46 PM.

17. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

By the way, calling me a troll is like calling me sexy. The people who hate being called trolls are gnomes, ogres, centaurs, dwarfs, half-elves, half orcs, aquatic goblins, changelings, vampires, demi-vampires, Neil Patrick Harris, halflings and Level-12 wizards with a dice roll of +4.

So excuse me if I don't take offense.

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!

Actually, you spelled Sherlock's last name wrong. But I know the story of the Schitt family:

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at
    a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!' Well, thanks to my genealogy
    efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O.
    Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six
    children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and
    Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school
    dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later
    married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep
    her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather
    nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and
    Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the
    Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper
    announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd,
    and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy
    with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.

Sincerely,
    Crock O. Schitt

Okay, okay, I just hijacked the thread. So, mods, hit me with your best shot.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Hold up.....If you have seen his posts here and on Mania, you'd know he's a pretty damn good poster. You'd know that he doesn't talk out of his ass and he backs up just about any of the smack he posts. DS isn't the focus of this thread, so take it to the topic.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Hold up.....If you have seen his posts here and on Mania, you'd know he's a pretty damn good poster. You'd know that he doesn't talk out of his ass and he backs up just about any of the smack he posts. DS isn't the focus of this thread, so take it to the topic.
    Oh man, those sexy Mod powers speaking the truth and stuff. But you're right, on topic is Marinobitch.

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Actually, you spelled Sherlock's last name wrong. But I know the story of the Schitt family:

Okay, okay, I just hijacked the thread. So, mods, hit me with your best shot.

-----
    No Top, I hijacked this thread, successfully I might add.

I just wanted to compare the recent Broncos woes of a couple of malcontents in the backfield, as the Broncos are still searching for that featured back… or one that can play for more than 4 games a season.

Versus comparing it to a player who was to be the face of the franchise nearly 20 years ago and really didn’t set the franchise back at the time of his release like a Ryan Leaf did.

FINALLY now a Raider fan talks about the present and gets scolded for it. tsk tsk

So as Gem advised, let's stay on topic: Todd Marinovich. I’ll go, elsewhere and discuss the current Denver QBs and hold a pool to see which also-ran will start the season as the starter.

With a double or nothing to see if they’ll end the season in the same role.

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information