Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How can this be happening?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post
    I really don’t know how that translates into Cutler not wanting to be a Bronco?
    I hope you're kidding.

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

This is something I wrote a couple weeks ago. I never posted it. I guess I was afraid of what it means and I didn’t want to accept that.. Well I am posting it now..

So here we are. I can’t believe at how so many Broncos fans are running Cutler down.. It makes me sick, seriously ill.. Did you ever stop to think, what if Cutler was telling the truth all along? What if he never wanted out of Denver? He was a Bronco for 3 years. We cheered him and welcomed him as our own. He was initially upset because he wanted to be a Bronco and he felt McDaniels wanted to trade him. I can’t believe it, Broncos fans are really going to attack a guy because he wants to be a Bronco and is upset because he feels McDaniels isn’t going to give him the chance to play for this team. The same team we all also support. That makes him a baby? Because he was out spoken about not wanting to leave?

Had he said anything about not wanting to be a Bronco anymore? All he ever said was that if the Broncos couldn’t commit to him long term he would rather play for someone who would.

Some say he secretly wanted out after Shanny and Bates left, what sense does that really make? Was Bates and Shanny going to be coaching on the team he got traded to? If he did want out it had to be something McDaniels said or did that made him not want to play for him. Cutler was a Bronco; it was a Bronco against the new coach who is also supposed to be a Bronco. How does that make Cutler the bad guy?

I stood behind this guy for 3 years because he was a Bronco. I’m damn sure not going to turn on him because he was upset about the new HC trying to trade him away from the team he wanted to play for, my team.. I just can’t understand why any Bronco fan would fault the guy for wanting to be a Bronco?

Seriously think about it, if he never accepted or tried to work with McDaniels, why would he have been in Dove Valley working with McDaniels for the 2 weeks before the trade talks? This didn’t start because Cutler wanted out. It started because McDaniels actions lead Cutler to believe he wanted him out. He didn’t assure Cutler he was wrong.. He didn’t go out of his way to show Cutler he wasn’t going to trade him. In fact he allowed all the trade talks to continue by saying he didn’t know what was going to happen in the future. Then just before Cutler was allowed to come to the voluntary camp, Pat Bowlen gave “permission” to Mcdaniels to trade him.

McDaniels got exactly what he wanted. He even done one better then that. He was able to turn the Broncos fans on Cutler for wanting to be a Bronco. Now those same fans Cutler was upset because he wanted to play for are calling him names and running him in the ground. I’m sure if Cutler read this board he would be happy he got traded away after seeing how the people he wanted to play for have turned on him just for wanting to play for them.

I hate McDaniels for this. He came in, attacked a Bronco and we fans instead of standing up for one of our own, we joined in with McDaniels and pushed Cutler out the door. How could people be so stupid and easily manipulated?

Now I am really in a bad spot, the only team I have fully supported all my life is the Broncos. But I can’t hope success on McDaniels after what he has done. By can’t a mean just that, I can’t! I want him to lose! I want him to fail so miserably he is the laughing stock of the NFL Because of what he has done to my team. I hate him because I love the Broncos.. Now as bad as I want to root for the Broncos as I always have, I know if they played tomorrow I would be cheering for McDaniels to lose. Who knows, maybe 5 months from now when they take the field I will be hoping they come out ahead at the end of the game? I will certainly be wishing success on a lot of the Broncos players.
    Including the guy who has said nothing but that he wanted to be a Bronco, who now will be leading the bears into the post season..

I am actually kind of excited for Cutler. He ended up on a better all around team and he is now playing for a FO and fan base that recognizes what he has to offer.

Good luck Jay! Thank you for everything you have done for the Broncos.. You will be missed!!!

hate to break it to ya, but this all really irrevelant. Cutler is gone, what is done is done and can't be undone, and it's time to move forward. things will settle down and we'll get rolling, and before ya know it we'll be a good strong football team that can go deep in the playoffs, and all will be forgiven.

chin up, back straight, shoulders level, and fo'wad martch! into battle and onto victory!!!

4. The Following 5 Users High Fived Overtime For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
    hate to break it to ya, but this all really irrevelant. Cutler is gone, what is done is done and can't be undone, and it's time to move forward. things will settle down and we'll get rolling, and before ya know it we'll be a good strong football team that can go deep in the playoffs, and all will be forgiven.

chin up, back straight, shoulders level, and fo'wad martch! into battle and onto victory!!!

did you even read his letter? what part of "Good luck Jay! Thank you for everything you have done for the Broncos.. You will be missed!!!" didnt you get?
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

6. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    did you even read his letter? what part of "Good luck Jay! Thank you for everything you have done for the Broncos.. You will be missed!!!" didnt you get?
    You don't read very well.

Sorry to break it to you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    I hope you're kidding.
    Why would I be kidding? I don't care how you slice it. Saying I would rather play for someone else if you don't want me is not the same as saying i don't want to be here..

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

You don't read very well.

Sorry to break it to you.
    and....
    read the bottom of his post.
    Last edited by NightTrainLayne; 04-03-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Personal attack.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Why would I be kidding? I don't care how you slice it. Saying I would rather play for someone else if you don't want me is not the same as saying i don't want o be here..
    You're officially delusional.

Cutler DEMANDED a trade.

What part of this don't you understand?

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    and....you still fall under the nimwit category.

read the bottom of his post.
    The bottom of what post?

The posters in this thread are worse than Jay Cutler. In fact they are so blinded by their man-love for Cutler, that can't even think clearly.
    Last edited by NightTrainLayne; 04-03-2009 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Personal Attack.

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

"Good luck Jay, thanks for showing your true colors and proving what an arrogant, self centered son-of-a-bitch you really are! Thanks for wasting the last few years and telling us all we should've never drafted you and kept Jake Plummer! You're the best!! Woooooo!"

I don't think so... If you are embarassed by real Broncos fans, get lost. We are loyal to the organization first and players second. When you screw the organization, you are dead to us. Eddie Kennison anybody?

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

You're officially delusional.

Cutler DEMANDED a trade.

What part of this don't you understand?
    You heard him say that? Where did he "DEMAND" a trade?

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    "Good luck Jay, thanks for showing your true colors and proving what an arrogant, self centered son-of-a-bitch you really are! Thanks for wasting the last few years and telling us all we should've never drafted you and kept Jake Plummer! You're the best!! Woooooo!"

I don't think so... If you are embarassed by real Broncos fans, get lost. We are loyal to the organization first and players second. When you screw the organization, you are dead to us. Eddie Kennison anybody?
    We were never better off with Plummer. Im not going to argue that shit, but Plummers worth was a #4. Plummers worth, 2 #1's, a 3rd, and Kyle Orton.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You heard him say that? Where did he "DEMAND" a trade?
    Wow...seriously...you're actually going to dispute that?

OK...

I honestly, don't know how to proceed.

You seriously believe that a trade wasn't demanded.

Do you really believe that?

I'm honestly having a hard time.
    Last edited by NightTrainLayne; 04-03-2009 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Personal Attack.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Do you REALLY believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post

ever hear of a guy named josh mcdaniels?

23. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information