Thread: Elsid's Draft for Denver Post Cutler

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Default Elsid's Draft for Denver Post Cutler

Like the PATS mode of operation I expect McDaniels and Xanders to target certain players and move up or down in the draft to get them. Denver trades it's 12th, high 3rd and next year's 2nd rounder to Jax for the 9th overall. I also expect that Scheffer will be traded for Cleveland's 3rd (because McDaniels wants Jay's best friend off the team to remove a
    potential problem in the locker room).

1a. (9th pick). Mark Sanchez - QB - USC. New face of the franchise and "smart" QB that meets McDaniels' system requirement. Plus Orton has one year on his contract left ,which lets Sanchez sit on the bench and learn

1b. (18th pick) Chris Wells.- RB - OSU- A Strong Running Game will bring excitement to Mile high and improve red zone scoring

2. Michael Johnson - OLB/DE- Georgia Tech- Boom or Bust Player makes him drop to the second , but upside make this potential candidate for the PATS West interesting choice for Nolan.

3. Eric Woods -C- Louisville- Need to provide depth at OC/C position. This is the top of the 3rd choice

3. Dorell Scott - DT/DE - Clemson - (6-3 1/4, 314) strong DT that allow Nolan to flex his hybrid defense.

4. Sam Lee Hill - DT/DE - Big NT type player has the ability to play either position and will rotate with the vets on the line. Raw but has good potential.

5. Nate Ness (FS) Arizona - under the radar FS that had very good season an excellent Pro-Day. "He ran a 4.46 and 4.49 in the 40, had a 36-inch vertical jump, a 10-foot, 3-inch broad jump, a 4.16 short shuttle, a 6.63 three-cone drill and had 17 lifts in the bench press". – Gil Brandt, NFL.com

6.Richard Quinn - TE - UNC- Big TE (264) that fits the block first TE for McDaniels System. Has the reputation as great inline blocker and ok pass catcher

7A Manuel Johnson - WR - Oklahoma - coming off elbow injury add a spread WR to mix, will be ST player only, might develop into something later on.

7B. Brice McCain, - CB, Utah - fast Corner that need time to develop but add youth to the secondary and STs.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

2. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

I'd prefer waiting til next season and hoping we can land Bradford or McCoy. I like Stafford and Sanchez, but I like the gamble on waiting better

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

No qbs before the 4th rd please...

We have to solid players there imo. Lets see if Mcd can coach them up like he says he can....I have faith in simms and orton even if he wasnt our coach.

But we need a RB to take pressure off our QB for sure, so good choice there.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

:horf:
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived shank For This Post:

Good players, IMHO -- but better options, IMHO.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

No Chris Wells.

Please no Chris Wells.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Our first two picks need to be used to address the front 7. I would hope our first 4 are used for that purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

12. The Following 9 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

So much for my FA pickup Nate Ness.

I like him, happy that he may get drafted.

But if he doesn't........

wow.. two first picks are for the offense? That would surprise me

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yeah, let's use 3 of our first 4 picks on offense! That's how we fix the team!

16. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Just say no. 3 offensive players and a huge defensive disappointment in the first 4 pix. OUCH

18. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Like the PATS mode of operation I expect McDaniels and Xanders to target certain players and move up or down in the draft to get them. Denver trades it's 12th, high 3rd and next year's 2nd rounder to Jax for the 9th overall. I also expect that Scheffer will be traded for Cleveland's 3rd (because McDaniels wants Jay's best friend off the team to remove a
    potential problem in the locker room).

1a. (9th pick). Mark Sanchez - QB - USC. New face of the franchise and "smart" QB that meets McDaniels' system requirement. Plus Orton has one year on his contract left ,which lets Sanchez sit on the bench and learn

1b. (18th pick) Chris Wells.- RB - OSU- A Strong Running Game will bring excitement to Mile high and improve red zone scoring

2. Michael Johnson - OLB/DE- Georgia Tech- Boom or Bust Player makes him drop to the second , but upside make this potential candidate for the PATS West interesting choice for Nolan.

3. Eric Woods -C- Louisville- Need to provide depth at OC/C position. This is the top of the 3rd choice

3. Dorell Scott - DT/DE - Clemson - (6-3 1/4, 314) strong DT that allow Nolan to flex his hybrid defense.

4. Sam Lee Hill - DT/DE - Big NT type player has the ability to play either position and will rotate with the vets on the line. Raw but has good potential.

5. Nate Ness (FS) Arizona - under the radar FS that had very good season an excellent Pro-Day. "He ran a 4.46 and 4.49 in the 40, had a 36-inch vertical jump, a 10-foot, 3-inch broad jump, a 4.16 short shuttle, a 6.63 three-cone drill and had 17 lifts in the bench press". – Gil Brandt, NFL.com

6.Richard Quinn - TE - UNC- Big TE (264) that fits the block first TE for McDaniels System. Has the reputation as great inline blocker and ok pass catcher

7A Manuel Johnson - WR - Oklahoma - coming off elbow injury add a spread WR to mix, will be ST player only, might develop into something later on.

7B. Brice McCain, - CB, Utah - fast Corner that need time to develop but add youth to the secondary and STs.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

no chris wells
    [

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information