Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can Boston win Tonight

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    Not by you Carol

others think the AL is not good and IMO they are way off base.

Yes the Rox have played awesome and seem like a team of destiny
    but I think its gonna be tough no matter who they play and
    also have to start on the road as well.

just my take

I see a 6 or 7 game series, either way. No sweeps
    Obviously we will just have to wait and see how it all plays out. The Rockies, BY FAR, have exceeded all expectations of them this year, so far. No reason to not exceed to the limit.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Hey one of my fav posters from BM

I cant give you double cps here:

the series is Far from over but I think its going 7 IMO

And yep the series is going 7.
    and Dice pitches much better at home.

I said Boston would win 16-3 in game 6. It was a lot closer then I thought it would.

I will say the final score for game 7 will be 6-4.
    I'm not saying who because I'm just gonna root for who I want anyways

But I really hope the Rockies beat the AL Team.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

I really hope Cleveland wins in game 7. Those sox are a scary team and the way Youkilis, Ortiz, and Ramirez are hitting, in the thin air of Coors field, I think it will be a very tough group. I also think the Sox have the best pitching group of the two. They worry me, the sox, and while both they and the indians are solid teams the red sox cause more concern IMO.

Lets hope the Rockies are staying active. I know this layoff could be causing mroe problems then helping. If Cleveland wins in game 7 its the perfect scenario though IMO. We dogde a bullet by bypassing the sox, and the Indians will be a little winded having to go the full seven game stretch. If the Sox win it... they could be riding a wave of enthusiasm they had in their championhip year (whihc might negate the wave the Rockeis are riding).

One things for sure htough, neither of these teams are nearly the equals defensively as the Rockeis .
    Temp sig till I find another one

Quote Originally Posted by BigBroncLove View Post
    I really hope Cleveland wins in game 7. Those sox are a scary team and the way Youkilis, Ortiz, and Ramirez are hitting, in the thin air of Coors field, I think it will be a very tough group. I also think the Sox have the best pitching group of the two. They worry me, the sox, and while both they and the indians are solid teams the red sox cause more concern IMO.

Lets hope the Rockies are staying active. I know this layoff could be causing mroe problems then helping. If Cleveland wins in game 7 its the perfect scenario though IMO. We dogde a bullet by bypassing the sox, and the Indians will be a little winded having to go the full seven game stretch. If the Sox win it... they could be riding a wave of enthusiasm they had in their championhip year (whihc might negate the wave the Rockeis are riding).

One things for sure htough, neither of these teams are nearly the equals defensively as the Rockeis .

very true defensively the Rox are good
    but Boston and Cleveland cause much much bigger probs
    than the Phils or D Backs that is for sure.

AL baseball vs NL baseball is much tougher with facing Ortiz or Haeffner in the AL ballparks etc.

very true defensively the Rox are good
    but Boston and Cleveland cause much much bigger probs
    than the Phils or D Backs that is for sure.

AL baseball vs NL baseball is much tougher with facing Ortiz or Haeffner in the AL ballparks etc.
    I agree completely. PErsonally I think either the Indians or Sox have an adge on the Rockies, but I don't think the Rockeis cannot do it. The Sox winning it have the big hits and pitching staff on their side. The Rockies have the defensive play and the fact that their whole lineup can contribute (where the Sox don't seem able to). It iwll be a good matchup, but I am worried about those Sox personally. The Rockeis will be playing in a cramped field, which they arn't used to in the NL, and big walls at Fenway. The Sox will have the thin air and big hitters in Denver.

None the less I have faith. Win it Rockies!
    Temp sig till I find another one

Quote Originally Posted by BigBroncLove View Post
    I agree completely. PErsonally I think either the Indians or Sox have an adge on the Rockies, but I don't think the Rockeis cannot do it. The Sox winning it have the big hits and pitching staff on their side. The Rockies have the defensive play and the fact that their whole lineup can contribute (where the Sox don't seem able to). It iwll be a good matchup, but I am worried about those Sox personally. The Rockeis will be playing in a cramped field, which they arn't used to in the NL, and big walls at Fenway. The Sox will have the thin air and big hitters in Denver.

None the less I have faith. Win it Rockies!
    I expect a great series but IMO the Sox are a better team with the pitching
    but if Colorado wins I will not be suprised.

I am ready to be flamed to the hills here

I expect a great series but IMO the Sox are a better team with the pitching
    but if Colorado wins I will not be suprised.

I am ready to be flamed to the hills here
    Hey, if anyone has the notion of flaming YOU, they have to go through ME!
    Great championship series for the Bo Sox, my friend! This last game was so exciting, that I forgot that I live in Colorado! Now I just hafta get that Frankenstein image of your great closer, Papelbon, out of my head, in case we are facing the monster at some crucial point late in the upcoming Series! (Yeah, I know that the game was already in the can before he came on deck for the final winning outs, but you know what I mean)

Oh, And the Broncos won. What a Sunday night!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information