Thread: Insider Cecil Lammey Reacts to Broncos Pursuit of Peyton & FA

Default Insider Cecil Lammey Reacts to Broncos Pursuit of Peyton & FA

NFL Insider Cecil Lammey tells the Vinny and Robo Show on kaoticradio.com why Tebow and Manning could coexist in a Denver Broncos locker room.

Cecil breaks down the top 3 free agents the Broncos have been keen on signing once the free agent period begins (towards the end of the audio).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXwKq...eature=mh_lolz

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Cecil and I were tweeting back and forth on this very topic todday. Neither of us think there is one good reason to trade tebow and there are 100 to see if he can learn from peyton

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Cecil and I were tweeting back and forth on this very topic todday. Neither of us think there is one good reason to trade tebow and there are 100 to see if he can learn from peyton
    Id like to hear a Pro OC, coach or whatever comment on how Tebow could learn from Manning. If Tebow is dyslexic, left handed, and very innacurate... I dont see him being able to run an offense close to what Manning runs. He would be lost in the film room, lost on the field etc...

If our backup cannot run the same offense as the starter, I dont see the sense in keeping him.

I think it was Catfish that said he is a "do'er", he doesnt study film as much because of his learning disability. Manning studies film like a MF'er. Why would he sit and spoon feed Tebow when he is trying to prepare himself?
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

4. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Id like to hear a Pro OC, coach or whatever comment on how Tebow could learn from Manning. If Tebow is dyslexic, left handed, and very innacurate... I dont see him being able to run an offense close to what Manning runs. He would be lost in the film room, lost on the field etc...

If our backup cannot run the same offense as the starter, I dont see the sense in keeping him.

I think it was Catfish that said he is a "do'er", he doesnt study film as much because of his learning disability. Manning studies film like a MF'er. Why would he sit and spoon feed Tebow when he is trying to prepare himself?
    Im sure Steve Young didn't benefit at all from watching Montana do his thing. And don't anyone dare tell me it's not a valid comparison because Young was flat horrid his first few years in Tampa. The other portion of my argument is flat common sense. What kind of return on investment are you going to get if you trade Tebow? Not much. He's a cheap backup if he doesn't get snaps this year and we get to see if he can improve. You can pooh pooh his performance against Pitt all you like but I for one found a few reasons to get excited after that game and would hate to drop him just because we've brought in an old guy who may or may not have 4 more good years in him.

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Im sure Steve Young didn't benefit at all from watching Montana do his thing. And don't anyone dare tell me it's not a valid comparison because Young was flat horrid his first few years in Tampa. The other portion of my argument is flat common sense. What kind of return on investment are you going to get if you trade Tebow? Not much. He's a cheap backup if he doesn't get snaps this year and we get to see if he can improve. You can pooh pooh his performance against Pitt all you like but I for one found a few reasons to get excited after that game and would hate to drop him just because we've brought in an old guy who may or may not have 4 more good years in him.
    Nobody did well in Tampa. Joe Montana didnt like Steve Young, and treated him like poop. So, I would say the badass talent in SF benifitted Young more than being behind Montanna.

Manning, and Tebows game is so completley different, I dont see the sense in keeping Tebow. Im not saying release him outright, but if you can get a 2nd (far fetched) Id take it.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Nobody did well in Tampa. Joe Montana didnt like Steve Young, and treated him like poop. So, I would say the badass talent in SF benifitted Young more than being behind Montanna.

Manning, and Tebows game is so completley different, I dont see the sense in keeping Tebow. Im not saying release him outright, but if you can get a 2nd (far fetched) Id take it.
    Joe Montana didn't like Steve Young and treated him like poop?

That's part of your reasoning? What does that even mean in relation to Tebow staying on the roster behind Manning?

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Joe Montana didn't like Steve Young and treated him like poop?

That's part of your reasoning? What does that even mean in relation to Tebow staying on the roster behind Manning?
    Don't try and reason with the enigma we call claytard.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I've heard Tebow does study. To say he doesn't without proof isn't right and wtf is learning disability bullshit. You have to be kidding. Are you really going to make things up just because you don't like him. I consider you a friend but this is absolutely ridiculous.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Don't try and reason with the enigma we call claytard.
    I know, I know. You're right.

Clay is pure emotion.

15. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I want to hear the haters weigh in on this. Beyond your being tired of Tebow and just not liking his game what real benefit is there to moving the kid after investing a 1st two years ago? And I would especially hope we don't move him just to keep him happy. Unless I get a nice young talent like Kaepernick and picks i don't do it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Default There are plenty of legitimate reasons to trade Tim Tebow.......

At the very least, from what l understand in 2013 and 2014 Tebow will make $6 mil and $7 mil, respectively. If that's not reason enough l would think the opportunity to get the hell away from Tebowmania is all the reason the Broncos need. If people are this obsessed with Tebow now, how bad can it get once people go into withdrawls?

If his name was not Tim Tebow he might be an ideal backup, but let's be totally honest, Tebowmania is by far the biggest reason to trade Tim Tebow.......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information