Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Two Club Level Seats - FOR SALE

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    13-1 when our Defense allows 21 points or less. Who has a better winning percentage than that?
    He is on his way to a Marc Bulger like Career.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    If he gets all the glory for the wins, shouldnt he get the blame for the losses?
    Exactly!!!!

Funny how what works for cut-n-run'er, wasn't fitting for Jake, isn't it?

Hypocritical fans at their finest.

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived rcsodak For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Is there something wrong with me that I feel like I am seeing the light and am getting excited about next season. The only problem I have had with McDaniels right now is getting rid of the Long Snapper.

The past 3 years have all been seasons where we have played lights out until about week 8, and then we fall apart. I like Shanahan, and am grateful for the years he spent with Denver, but it was time for a change. I like that Bowlen saw how the situation was evolving and said, "I'm tired of this shit. This ends now". If he was Al Davis, they would still be trading blows in the Media.

I am also relieved that I don't have to wait for Cutler to get his head out of his ass. When is the last time you saw Cutler throw a pass away? I loved his accuracy, and his arm, but he was Favre like. And I don't like how Favre played the game. Like Favre, Cutler will be a stat compiler, not a winner unless he grows up.

I respect all of your decisions to walk away from the Broncos, and it would make me less of a man if somehow, someway we end up 6-2 by week 8 and you guys are all back in the mix.

Mntnman, if I was in a better place financially, and lived in Denver, I would buy your seats off of you in a heartbeat. I grew up with my Grandfather having season tickets and my fondest memories growing up were the 2 games or so I would get to go to with him. I would love to be able to take him to one last game before he leaves us.

5. The Following 9 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

They don't understand, they are so blind and stupid that they just don't get it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Thnik I am so feeling the same way. I have a lot more issues with getting rid of Leach. Mike was a 100% team player, so accurate and great on special teams blocking and a decent back up tight end. He knew his job and did it the best he could every single game.

I liked what I heard about Orton from Urlacter, I really, really respect Urlacher. My hope is the Orton and Simms are "team" players. That they find a way to make the Broncos a team that works for each other and bring it every single Sunday. I don't expect a good record this year, but find a way to beat the teams you are suppose to.

I am a Avs fan so I get being a fan when you are 29th out of 30 teams, still love them. Carol you are such the voice of logic and reason thank you for always keeping us informed.
    Getting Stoked

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post

Like Favre, Cutler will be a stat compiler, not a winner unless he grows up.

Favre is a winner. Jesus Christ. You guys are out of control. and I will take 1 Favres/Cutlers over ten Orton/Cassell.
    Last edited by atwater27; 04-05-2009 at 03:37 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Favre is a winner. Jesus Christ. You guys are out of control. and I will take 10 Favres/Cutlers over one Orton/Cassell.

I think you messed up your thought on this...

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Favre is a winner. Jesus Christ. You guys are out of control. and I will take 10 Favres/Cutlers over one Orton/Cassell.
    I think Cutlers Better than Farve. But my hate for Farve blinds me. I think Orton might be better for us than Jay. But Im mildly buzzed. I think we robbed the Bears.

Originally Posted by CoachChaz
    If he gets all the glory for the wins, shouldnt he get the blame for the losses?
    Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak View Post
    Exactly!!!!

Funny how what works for cut-n-run'er, wasn't fitting for Jake, isn't it?

Hypocritical fans at their finest.

Yet Jake won 75% or so of his games.. but he did not have a rocket arm.. so he was a loser..

Sad to see jay go cause he could have been something special and may be some day.. But the odds I suspect will happen is he will be a great potential guy and become a coach killer unless they find another shanahan type that drools over the arm and lets him run wild..

Sorry just like tater lots of potential but was to late for them to figure out they were not John and TD respectively..

IMHO jay was a strong armed greasy.. moody, bright, not a people person..

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I think Cutlers Better than Farve. But my hate for Farve blinds me. I think Orton might be better for us than Jay. But Im mildly buzzed. I think we robbed the Bears.
    What??!!??!?!

Brett Farve is one of the greatest football players, let alone QBs of all time. If you aren't talking about right now then you have lost your damn mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

16. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    What??!!??!?!

Brett Farve is one of the greatest football players, let alone QBs of all time. If you aren't talking about right now then you have lost your damn mind.
    I will argue this to my death that the only things that made Favre great were his durability, and his stats.

My opinion of you may change as his career gets smaller in the rear view since it appears that unlike Cutler, he can win games when his Defense gives up lots of points.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    What??!!??!?!

It is easy for Broncos fans to say 'Brett Favre sucks' because Denver kicked the shit out of him and his Packers in a Super Bowl. A Bengals fan couldn't possibly understand.

19. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Favre is a winner. Jesus Christ. You guys are out of control. and I will take 1 Favres/Cutlers over ten Orton/Cassell.
    How about during Holy Week, you not use profane language. That'd be a start...unless you have to use it to make your point.

And in your 'choice', above, that'd mean 1 SB over 15yrs vs an unknown future.

Oh yeah....and THE most INT's EVER THROWN in the NFL, among his many useless records.

Like I've said repeatedly....

...cut-n-run'er is a great fantasy football qb.

Favre was a winner
    Cutler may be a winner

I wonder if Cutler will compile as many INT's as Favre did?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Favre was a winner
    Cutler may be a winner

I wonder if Cutler will compile as many INT's as Favre did?
    you meant wiener...right?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information