Poll: What would make Manning's acquisition a success?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: What would make the Manning acquisition a success?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Uh huh. Does stnzed over at the official message board ring a bell? Wouldn't blame ya if you don't remember, it's been years since Alastor banned me but this isn't the first time l've had the pleasure of your whiny bullshit.......
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I wish you would have told me you were stnzed, I could have been ignoring your bullshit all along.

Not worth the time.
    One thing we have tried to do from the start is to make this board a fresh start: Make no judgments on the past and leave problems on other boards behind.

C'mon, guys, what'ya say?

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

It has to be SB or bust. When you go against your own philosophy for the team to get a HOF QB. You are spending big money on him rather then filling holes and building. If has to be the short future. You are not going for the long term answer with Manning. He only has about 3 yrs left. It is superbowl or bust. This is when you cut young players and sign vets to make that final push.

Sacrifice the future for the now. I really hope this is not what they are going to do. Sign older players and load up for a SB push for a couple years.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information