Poll: What would make Manning's acquisition a success?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What would make the Manning acquisition a success?

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    if they get Manning they should keep tebow as a RB/TE and backup QB
    If they get Manning they should trade Tebow to Jax for MJD.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Default Was it something l said?.......

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I realize this post is mostly in jest but I've seen you post for quite a while now (under this handle and your old name Link) and what I see is a guy who hates Tebow more than he loves the Broncos.
    That's what ya'll told me during the McDaniels Error.

Like l told HP, this is just a message board and you don't ****in know me. Take what you want from my posts, but you don't have to worry about my "Love" for the Broncos. I want nothing but the best for that franchise, we all want that. Fwiw, I don't expect you to believe me any more than you should expect me to care if you do.......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post

Like l told HP, this is just a message board and you don't ****in know me. Take what you want from my posts, but you don't have to worry about my "Love" for the Broncos. I want nothing but the best for that franchise, we all want that. Fwiw, I don't expect you to believe me any more than you should expect me to care if you do.......
    Your level of utter hatred for Tebow has been pretty intense. Having said that, I doubt Chazoe or anyone else gives 2 shits about who you love and hate. You've made the hate part obvious is all.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post

I didn't tell you shit during the McD error because I wasn't really posting here.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    If they get Manning they should trade Tebow to Jax for MJD.
    ya dont hold your breath lol
    I think they would get a 2nd round pick

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    ya dont hold your breath lol
    I think they would get a 2nd round pick
    Hey I can dream. MJD would be pissed though. He would immediately become Jax's only offense if Tebow joined him.

Hey I can dream. MJD would be pissed though. He would immediately become Jax's only offense if Tebow joined him.
    I think he would be better off having tebow there.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I didn't tell you shit during the McD error because I wasn't really posting here.
    Uh huh. Does stnzed over at the official message board ring a bell? Wouldn't blame ya if you don't remember, it's been years since Alastor banned me but this isn't the first time l've had the pleasure of your whiny bullshit.......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Yeah because Gabbert really lit it up

Do some of you even think before you type?

I want PM too but the way so many people have used this as an oportunity to jump on the Tebow shit talk bandwagon is ******* annoying as Hell.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

11. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

I want PM too but the way so many people have used this as an oportunity to jump on the Tebow shit talk bandwagon is ******* annoying as Hell.
    I know, Chaz, and I guess I'm guilty. But I wasn't thinking opportunity. I was just calling it like I see it.

But you're right in your implication: I've said enough.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Thanks for the response, MHC, but can you elaborate a bit on on your 'other' vote? Are you saying the success would be simply to move away from Tebow, but not necessarily trade him? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, just want to be clear.
    No problem, it was more of a either/or, any of the above vote. I think just getting Peyton Manning to sign in Denver is a success after the McD era. Of course Super Bowl is a win, moving Tebow could be a win. They are all win's, no way to say this has to happen for it to be a win.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

I didn't really think about it, but I'm sure it has come across that way from me as well. I never intended on bashing Tebow, but I have said even during the run last season I wasn't sold on his QB play. Personally I hope Denver moves on with PM, but I hope that doesn't make me sound like an anti-Teboi, I just think PM is a much better option.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

I voted 12 wins and an AFC title. Peyton carried a sorryass Colts team that barely won 2 games without him, and regularly won 12 games. I think he can do that and more with a competent Broncos team that doesn't have Jim Caldwell for their coach....and they play defense.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    I didn't really think about it, but I'm sure it has come across that way from me as well. I never intended on bashing Tebow, but I have said even during the run last season I wasn't sold on his QB play. Personally I hope Denver moves on with PM, but I hope that doesn't make me sound like an anti-Teboi, I just think PM is a much better option.
    Not you at all MHC. I have no problem with people who don't believe in Tebow. It's the ones that are so disrespectful and arrogant about it, and that's not you.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

def playoffs would make it a success...but I dont think it matters who our qb is next year....looking at the schedule....I just dont see the broncos sneaking into the playoffs again....imo...
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information