Page 1 of 154 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Manning Rumors/Updates

Default Manning Rumors/Updates

12:05 PM: Not sure about this information, but Brandon Spanos reports that Tim Tebow isn't taking this Manning thing well: From what I have been told, Tebow's camp is furious. I love Tim, but it makes no sense to me. Your team has opportunity to get the G.O.A.T...Not surprised that Tebow is not talking to the media. His family is up in arms and Robbie has made it known. CAA been controlling the fire.

Hard to blame Tebow. Any competitor in this situation would be privately seething. The psychology books call for calm, however. Carol Dwek, author of Mindset, would probably say Tebow needs to relax and try to use this experience as a growth opportunity--a chance to learn, so to speak. But what if you've been trying to do that for two years already?

12:03 PM: Lombardi en fuego on this Manning story. He reports: Manning expected to visit other teams before making decision. Told that he came away very impressed with Pat Bowlen. Same goals...Keep in mind, pretty fluid situation. He may just like it here enough to stay. Broncos awaiting his next move.

READ THE REST OF THE UPDATES:
    http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...rumors-3-10-12
    Last edited by DenBronx; 03-12-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

If the Tebow "camp" is pissed, then let them be pissed. You can't blame Denver for trying to sign the biggest free agent name in forever and the best QB ever. If they're mad, **** 'em. Bring on Peyton Manning.

12:33 PM: Meanwhile DMac gets cryptic and makes us think something is going on: Let me just say this. There is no evidence he is here but there is no evidence he has left. Probably more good signs for broncos...Told some other stuff so I'm not there. I'm somewhere else but I don't want to get my source in trouble so I'll keep it real vague.

12:20 PM: Ira Kaufman tells us Tebow is publicly mute today: Tim Tebow just declared himself unavailable for interviews during a promotional visit to a Tampa sports training facility he co-owns...Tebow obviously did not want to answer questions about Peyton Manning's visit to Denver on Friday. Local media snubbed in the process.

This would confirm some of what Brandon Spanos has been saying--minus the angry wig.

12:43 PM: Oh, if you haven't heard, all those guys the Colts dropped yesterday are going to cost them $38 million in empty cap Space. Good luck, Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    If the Tebow "camp" is pissed, then let them be pissed. You can't blame Denver for trying to sign the biggest free agent name in forever and the best QB ever. If they're mad, **** 'em. Bring on Peyton Manning.
    I think you mean the biggest free agent since Jake Plummer...

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rapey Lonnie

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    12:43 PM: Oh, if you haven't heard, all those guys the Colts dropped yesterday are going to cost them $38 million in empty cap Space. Good luck, Luck.
    Yea Luck is going to have a hard time with no talent and a fan base that is not accustomed to losing.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Foochacho For This Post:

There's still talk Indy may take RGIII. Luck in Washington would get scary quick. Could you imagine Shanahan's reaction if he traded all taht and ended up with Luck instead? WOW

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

If the Colts could sign Luck now they would....RGIII better start researching homes in the DC area perhaps his dad can get a position at the Pentagon.

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    There's still talk Indy may take RGIII. Luck in Washington would get scary quick. Could you imagine Shanahan's reaction if he traded all taht and ended up with Luck instead? WOW
    I can't imagine Indy passing on Luck, but we'll see next month.

14. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Foochacho View Post
    Yea Luck is going to have a hard time with no talent and a fan base that is not accustomed to losing.
    I dont see Luck having a winning record for a very long time. It will end up just being him and Mathis.

16. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Can the Broncos go a whole year without a quarterback controversy? It was Plummer vs Cutler then Cutler vs McDaniels then Cutler vs. Orton then Orton vs. Tebow and now, it seems, Tebow vs Manning. Can we just get behind one guy like most professional franchises?
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

18. The Following 8 Users High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Sorry Tebow and Co, but you never get a chance to bring in one of the greatest QBs of all-time. You'd expect him to be upset since he's such a competitor, but it is what it is. Hell, Houston might even move Matt Schaub, a damn good QB, out of the way to bring him in.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Can the Broncos go a whole year without a quarterback controversy? It was Plummer vs Cutler then Cutler vs McDaniels then Cutler vs. Orton then Orton vs. Tebow and now, it seems, Tebow vs Manning. Can we just get behind one guy like most professional franchises?
    LOL it's not going to be Tebow vs. Manning. I love Tebow as much as the next guy but if Manning is healthy he is the starter as long as he is in Denver.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Only goes to show how badly we ****** up trading Cutler, and many us knew Denver was ******* up huge at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

23. The Following 9 Users High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Most of us are hoping our one guy is Peyton Manning for a few years. That'll put a quick end to the controversies.

25. The Following 5 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information