Page 79 of 154 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2300

Thread: Manning Rumors/Updates

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Looks like Trufont will be a Bronco by the end of the day.

His agent is our cap guy, Michael Sullivan.

Per Mike Klis
    Oh good....we are going to bring in a washed up player because he is friends with the new guy.

FFS....
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Who doesnt torch us? Its one reason why i dont care that much about Mario. We need DT help more than DE. But, Ballard is a strong back and could easily be better than Tolbert. If we were to put Tolbert as a FB i would be all for it, but not a regular RB. Tolbert would be useful around the goalline for sure but he is overrated as a RB.
    I really think yer underestimating Tolbert.

he rushed for 490 last year and caught for another 433. 900 total yards the prior year. 21 TDs in the pas 2 years and a career 4.1 ypc avg. All while sharing duties w/ Sproles and Matthews. I'd love to have him here.

3. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

SPANO’S RANT

By the time you have read this, I will have spent my seventh straight day trying to find out where Peyton Manning is going and what his intentions are. Whether it was a source in Denver that had to tell me, “I don’t mind helping, but I don’t work for you, Spano!” or my insider in Indianapolis that wasn’t thrilled about getting a call at 11:00 p.m., East Coast time, I have tracked, dug, yanked and pulled as much info out of as many people as I possibly can.

Based on the information that I have collected from people who I trust and some who have a résumé that will take me 30 years to match, I will attempt to walk you through this entire process and let you in on everything that I know up to this point.

We will start on Friday, when John Elway, Brian Xanders and John Fox met up with Peyton Manning in Stillwater, Okla., after flying him there from Miami. They wasted no time bringing him back to Dove Valley, which turned into a six-hour meeting followed by dinner at Cherry Creek Country Club.

READ FULL ARTICLE:
    http://www.milehighsports.com/?p=9194
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

5. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    I really think yer underestimating Tolbert.

he rushed for 490 last year and caught for another 433. 900 total yards the prior year. 21 TDs in the pas 2 years and a career 4.1 ypc avg. All while sharing duties w/ Sproles and Matthews. I'd love to have him here.
    Uh, i wouldnt say he was necessarily sharing duties. If i recall Matthews was hurt a LOT the last couple of years.

Who doesnt torch us? Its one reason why i dont care that much about Mario. We need DT help more than DE. But, Ballard is a strong back and could easily be better than Tolbert. If we were to put Tolbert as a FB i would be all for it, but not a regular RB. Tolbert would be useful around the goalline for sure but he is overrated as a RB.
    We dont see all that concerned about DTs.....never have...probablly never will.

Fans see it but the front office ignores it.

8. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Brandon Spano Show‏@BrandonSpanoReply

Wesley Woodyard is a devout christian that does wonderful things for community has defied odds and sits behind a scumbag. Wheres the outcry?

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Uh, i wouldnt say he was necessarily sharing duties. If i recall Matthews was hurt a LOT the last couple of years.
    ummm...in 2 years, Mathews has played in 26 of 32 games and has amassed 2,369 total yards. I'd say he saw the field.

12. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

ESPN Blogs AFC West‏@espn_afcwestReply

Report: Denver want John Abraham http://es.pn/zuGj4v

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

SPANO’S RANT

By the time you have read this, I will have spent my seventh straight day trying to find out where Peyton Manning is going and what his intentions are. Whether it was a source in Denver that had to tell me, “I don’t mind helping, but I don’t work for you, Spano!” or my insider in Indianapolis that wasn’t thrilled about getting a call at 11:00 p.m., East Coast time, I have tracked, dug, yanked and pulled as much info out of as many people as I possibly can.

Based on the information that I have collected from people who I trust and some who have a résumé that will take me 30 years to match, I will attempt to walk you through this entire process and let you in on everything that I know up to this point.

We will start on Friday, when John Elway, Brian Xanders and John Fox met up with Peyton Manning in Stillwater, Okla., after flying him there from Miami. They wasted no time bringing him back to Dove Valley, which turned into a six-hour meeting followed by dinner at Cherry Creek Country Club.

READ FULL ARTICLE:
    That was a pretty good rant in my honest opinion...

He would have sucked up 25 mill in each of the first two years of our cap. Is that realllllly worth it when we already have a good pass rush? That is Peyton Manning type money and I think Manning would make our defense better anyway. Just my thoughts...
    I think his cap number would have been about 16 million a year as bonuses are spread out over contract length.

Also the 96 million over 6 years is 16 million a year average which is less than 1million more per year than Chicago pays Peppers.

I think it would have been worth it but not our most pressing need for sure.

I would be on board with Abraham....even at age 34 he will still be effective and our pass rush would be insane. Much cheaper option than Mario.

SPANO’S RANT

READ FULL ARTICLE:

So Spano jumped the gun with information that never confirmed and then wants to rant about it? A couple days ago, his twitter was all over with inside info he can't talk about, and he wants to rant. Did it to yourself, silly.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    ummm...in 2 years, Mathews has played in 26 of 32 games and has amassed 2,369 total yards. I'd say he saw the field.

Seems like he was off the field more. Im still not sold on Tolbert. Sorry.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Dear Clay:

Please start drinking and smoking again. You were far more optimistic back in the day.

Love,
    BroncoJoe

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

ProFootballTalk‏@ProFootballTalkReply

Contract "for life" would require two contracts, league approval http://wp.me/p14QSB-1DjU

Bud Adams is walking the line here within the leagues rule in my opinion. The NFL needs to investigate this situation is a deal is done.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information