Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Officer delayed Moats as relative died

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBronkHoes View Post
    small kok huh? must have broke into the moderator lounge and sat at the round table

yes u can shoot.... absolutely..... bring one of ur old wheel chairs for me in case i dont wake up
    How about you bring bag of weed and some McD's gift certificates for after I tase your sorry ass in the parking lot Mr. Teenie Weenie
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Dude it was his mother in law.

Moats acted like he could get out of the car, say " its all cool" and run in the hospital. It doesnt work that way or everyone would drive around with they're hazards on.
    my father cried when my mothers mom died.... he even said something quit moving at the wake.....

clay.... seriously... whatever boooze phase u are in, DO THE OPOSITE cuz ur not thinking clearly

3. The Following User High Fived DenverBronkHoes For This Post:

small kok huh? must have broke into the moderator lounge and sat at the round table

yes u can shoot.... absolutely..... bring one of ur old wheel chairs for me in case i dont wake up
    no no no they talk about big issues in there.

5. The Following User High Fived tubby For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cswil View Post
    How about you bring bag of weed and some McD's gift certificates for after I tase your sorry ass in the parking lot Mr. Teenie Weenie
    bag of weed? what is that... i dont know anything about weed... U mean like a weed that grows in the ground? why would i want to put it in a bag?

McD's gift certificate is a good one.... honestly... u prolly ate McD's(nuttsinurmouth) more recently than i did....

bag of weed? what is that... i dont know anything about weed... U mean like a weed that grows in the ground? why would i want to put it in a bag?

McD's gift certificate is a good one.... honestly... u prolly ate McD's(nuttsinurmouth) more recently than i did....
    Yeah. I bet you hate eating that shit after making and serving that shit all day long.

pot joke are welcome

ill refrain from wheel chairs jokes tho since im the better man

Yeah. I bet you hate eating that shit after making and serving that shit all day long.
    hey cswil.. got my first customer for my new business i started right in the city of Denver....

Hoe please use this pretty much worthless thread of yours to tell the story about the time you were at a party and people told you Cutler was traded to KC.

11. The Following 5 Users High Fived tubby For This Post:

hey cswil.. got my first customer for my new business i started right in the city of Denver....
    What is your street corner?

13. The Following User High Fived Rex For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    no no no they talk about big issues in there.
    like how sypher the new pot lingo that nobody can figure out....... except Jr... that ol' smart guy

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Dude it was his mother in law.

Moats acted like he could get out of the car, say " its all cool" and run in the hospital. It doesnt work that way or everyone would drive around with they're hazards on.
    Dont you think a police officer would realize its an emergency when he has his hazard lights on ENTERING A HOSPITAL... Moats acted perfectly he was in a rush as I would have been too...

and lol @ "dude it was his mother in law" thats still Family if you ask me.

16. The Following User High Fived EMB6903 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EMB6903 View Post
    Dont you think a police officer would realize its an emergency when he has his hazard lights on ENTERING A HOSPITAL... Moats acted perfectly he was in a rush as I would have been too...

and lol @ "dude it was his mother in law"

thats still Family if you ask me.
    Clay is mentally challeneged.....most people call them retards, but that is Pol. incorrect

Think Uncle Eddie from Vacation and then subtract 1 foot 8 in.

18. The Following User High Fived Rex For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    Hoe please use this pretty much worthless thread of yours to tell the story about the time you were at a party and people told you Cutler was traded to KC.
    i was wearing a Cutler jersy and people were busting my balls.. as the only fan there i represented well.... YOU of all people would be proud

like how sypher the new pot lingo that nobody can figure out....... except Jr... that ol' smart guy
    I'm going to start reporting that guys posts as spam.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived tubby For This Post:

What is your street corner?
    1270 marion st.... its right near the humboldt district in the city there..

Valleyhomemovies.com

that address is an apt for now.... City office space is 6-800 a month... that is easy...

dont worry ill b there soon to haunt you

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information