Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why is Everyone so HOT on McFadden and Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    well dam. That guys is a big boy and wow is he fast! Extremely fast. I consider myself a very tough critic when it comes to runningbacks. With that said, i didnt see any real demonstration of him with power. He ran into a couple of guys. and Bulldozed through one smaller saftey into the endzone, BUt all of his holes we HUGE.

He didnt have to push through guys at all, or break some tackles. Most of the time he ran right through great big holes. OR toook them around the corner. Dont get me wrong that is great! and he looks like the real deal, but still nothing to show that he can grind it out. OR when the o doesnt make holes for him. He can make his own.

Im sure that he can plow through the pile, but i just havent seen any tape of him doing, so. See if maybe you might be able to locate some plays where he broke some arm tackles and drove some defenders back. Im sure i am not the only one who would enjoy that.

overall id say he would be better than ad, but without seeing some of his power moves, i will not be convinced.

ps. Did i say bo jackson was my all time fav player.
    I haven't read them all, but this is a site designed to help the McFadden Heisman run. I haven't watched any, but I think it has highlights of all his '07 games (maybe some others). http://www.5darrenmcfadden.com/Sport...6100&SPID=2420

DM is the next LT

he does it all, and will do it all in the nfl

i guarantee it*

*unless he suffers injuries that LT has steered clear of

Quote Originally Posted by eessydo View Post
    On the eyeball test, Mustain was the most talented freshman stater in the SEC last year. Looked better than both Tebow and Matt Stafford.

I went to Florida and have to say that Tebow is vastly over rated. Mustain has the goods, USC will be a serious contender as long as they have Mustain tossing around the football.

Considering they featured an almost exclusive rushing attack in his first year there Mustain still put up decent numbers which relieved some pressure on McFadden,

894 yards passing, completing 69 out of 132 passes with 10 touchdowns in 8 games as a starter. Not bad for a true freshman if you ask me.

I still am eyeing Hart over McFadden currently have about the same stats, but with McFadden putting a bulk of those up against powderpuff competition.
    Hart has a crappier team and can get it done against top 10 OR powderpuff opponents.

McFadden can make me a believer if he can get it done down the stretch when he plays South Carolina, Tennessee and LSU.

All a moot point anyway, Denver should not be looking to grab a running back in the first round. Too many good ones in the 2nd 3rd 4th rounds. DT should be the priority.
    i'm sorry, but you are really on crack if you think mustain is a good passing qb

he's pure garbage, worse than almost every qb i've ever seen in college.

i've watched alot of his games, the guy is crap.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information