Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Park Place

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek "aaarrruuuuuu" Wolfe

Default Park Place

Where do you park when you go shopping?

I have been working in the retail grocery industry for years and usually take my breaks outside in my Jeep. I notice the patterns of different drivers and how they park. It got me thinking of posting the question here.

So are you one of those who have to get as close as possible? Do you even care as long as there is a spot to park? Do you park far away so you can walk/avoid people? Do you drop someone off and pick them up? Are you an ass who thinks they own the world and park in the NO PARKING/FIRE ZONE waiting for someone? Just wanted to see the responses since I see and think of it often.

Myself? I usually don't care as long as I find a spot. No worries for me. I will say don't park near the bottom of slopes or hills. Carts will and do roll into cars. I see it a lot. During wind also think about where you're parking. I have seen the wind push carts into cars from far away. Islands are always good to park near.

PEACE!!!
    SAKUNA MATATA - Black Forest, CO

^Thanks MasterShake^

2. The Following User High Fived AlWilsonizKING For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

When I had my Lincoln I would park in the fire lane with the hazards on. Nothing was getting near that beautiful machine.

4. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek "aaarrruuuuuu" Wolfe

Well I was going to be funny and put some witty poll choices.....

...BUT....

With 6 choices, not knowing about the 100 character limit per selection and then correcting the 3 selections that were too long, I missed the 10 minute window to post a poll (that I again did not know about).

So I apologize for no cool poll to vote upon with this thread

PEACE!!!
    SAKUNA MATATA - Black Forest, CO

^Thanks MasterShake^

6. The Following User High Fived AlWilsonizKING For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

In Miami in the summer, I am a valet slut. Sorry. I get sweaty.

I park at the very far end of the parking lot preferably on the opposite side of an island from which the wind is blowing. Where I live, the wind blows from the west 99% of the time so I park to the East of the islands, but at the very end of the lot so no one dings my vehicles. I like walking anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Do not pass go.

Adopted Bronco:

It's always a thought process in Texas. In the summer, you want to park under a tree if you can, but then you get to deal with scraping baked birdshit off your car. If you park anywhere else, you get to scrape melted flesh off of your steering wheel.

Being a disabled vet, I qualified for a handicap placard. I only use it in rare instances where a handicap spot is the only realistic option, so basicall, I grab whatever I can.

I hate door dings. I try to park away from other cars or in the biggest spot available even if I have to walk an extra 15 seconds to get into the store.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

retail parking and parking at work are kinda different. at work, it's good to take the nearest available spot. There was a period of time where my car was always a mess and I would park far away because it was an embarrassment. I don't mind walking the distance if not carry groceries or whatever, so at work it really doesn't matter to me. when it's raining or really windy and cold, I will try to get as close as possible because I don't like to get wet or cold.

I think Islands are good choices all the time because it protects one side of the car from other car doors, carts, and things like that. I'm pretty active and don't mind walking at all though.

I thought this was a thread about Monopoly.
    This space available for lease.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived gnomeflinger For This Post:

I usually park it on her right cheek and finish on the left one

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25:1563071
    When I had my Lincoln I would park in the fire lane with the hazards on. Nothing was getting near that beautiful machine.
    I love Lincolns, but not too crazy bout the new ones though...
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Lincoln's drink dik.

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeflinger View Post
    I thought this was a thread about Monopoly.
    this post made me think of a blonde joke, but the punchline involves a visual.

why do blondes wear shoulder pads?

Answer: Say "I don't know" while tilting head toward either shoulder and then the opposite one while pronouncing each word.

Iv'e never been big on Lincolns. in general I hate parking lots though.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information