Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lets Move to RECONCILE McDaniels and Cutler

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Default Lets Move to RECONCILE McDaniels and Cutler

This is what I want to hear about. Reconciliation of the F.O. with Cutler.
    Lets get it done McDaniels.

"A second NFL source said the Broncos remain optimistic about soothing the situation with their quarterback. Team officials do not want to give up on the tantalizing possibility of teaming Cutler's enormous, if not fully developed, talent with a coach who coordinated a New England offense to an NFL record 589 points in 2007. "

Count me as one of those 'team officials'.

McDaniels: Teach the offense to Cutler.........help tweak his game and make him better. Concentrate on the defensive side of the ball.

Cutler: Learn the offense. Make better decisions, take better care of the ball. Keep mouth closed, back up McDaniels when he chews you out in practices and tape sessions. Remember the C on your chest, which doesnt stand for Cutler.........Lead the team.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Default We Worked Out Pat White.

Checked out. According to a report on NFL.com, scouts from the Broncos and the New England Patriots each worked out West Virginia quarterback Pat White on Wednesday. White, who ran a spread-option offense in college, participated in the NFL combine last month as a quarterback, but scouts are also evaluating him as a wide receiver.

An all around player who has run the spread. I think he would be a versatile weapon with possible QB upside.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I'm with you on the reconciling idea. I hope they can move past this and just kick ass like I was fantasizing about when we first hired McD.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller, Peyton's Neck

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Marshall's Backhand

Keep the guy on the roster for **** sake. Time heals all wounds.... right?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Your best thread yet.

9. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

The next time McD and Jay talk the Broncos need to have one of the Sopranos in the room. If the word "trade" or anything similar comes out of McD's mouth...well, I am not saying they should go Scarface shower stall on him, but taking out a kneecap should be authorized.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived scott.475 For This Post:

Jay needs to tell them to go pound sand.

He is risking millions of dollars playing for that crappy contract, better to sit.

Adopted Bronco:
    John Lynch (I dont care that he's not a Bronco anymore)

I'm down for reconciling...

- Thanks to Roddoliver for the sig!!

Not A Born Leader, I'm A Tough Act To Follow

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by Blah Blah Blah View Post
    Jay needs to tell them to go pound sand.

He is risking millions of dollars playing for that crappy contract, better to sit.
    I hate this shit! I want him to play damn it

The worst thing about this is your right As much as I want him to play, it really is in his best interest's to go to a team who treats their players with more respect and will give him a new deal..

There is one reason for him to stay and play one more year that would be in his best interest's.. If he can have a good-great year he will be worth more and it will be an uncapped year. So if it's really about wanting more money, he should suck it up come to work then next year depending on how he feels about McDaniels and Bowlen he can give them the chance to pay him what he's worth or start talking about forcing a trade...

After looking at the situation it's clear all this trade talk is lead by emotion. If it really were just about money as some want to believe, it makes more since for Cutler to not want a new deal this year.. If he gets locked down now to a new long term deal, he will miss out on the potently huge payday that could come next year in the uncapped year..

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived fcspikeit For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post

The worst thing about this is your right As much as I want him to play, it really is in his best interest's to go to a team who treats their players with more respect and will give him a new deal..

There is one reason for him to stay and play one more year that would be in his best interest's.. If he can have a good-great year he will be worth more and it will be an uncapped year. So if it's really about wanting more money, he should suck it up come to work then next year depending on how he feels about McDaniels and Bowlen he can give them the chance to pay him what he's worth or start talking about forcing a trade...

After looking at the situation it's clear all this trade talk is lead by emotion. If it really were just about money as some want to believe, it makes more since for Cutler to not want a new deal this year.. If he gets locked down now to a new long term deal, he will miss out on the potently huge payday that could come next year in the uncapped year..

Sorry, if things can be worked out, no team offers him more than the Denver Broncos.

None.

If Cutler is smart, he comes in, lights it up, leads the team with poise, fire, competetiveness, and class, takes the team into the playoffs at minimum, and beats teams the likes of which are throughout our schedule this year INCLUDING NE, then he will be set to become the highest paid flamethrower in the league.

On top of that, right now the ENTIRE football nation is waiting to hear words straight from his lips. If he comes out, doesnt back down, but is HUMBLE............THEN does what I said above........the entire nation will take notice, cause the entire nation is galvanized on him right now.

If Bus Cook is a really good agent, he will realize that the opportunity that presents itself for Cutlers behalf is tremendous. People have chosen sides across the entire country of media illustrated livingrooms.

If Cutler comes back, leads like a humble yet FANG FILLED LION, he will become a national hero.

People love this, including me.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Maybe Cutler will fire Bus Cook. Can a man hope and dream?

18. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker

So say the Broncos keep Cutler and everything is all fine and dandy. Cutler keeps his mouth shut and McDaniels grows a pair and fixes his mistakes. I think the Broncos should still draft Pat White and use him in an Antwan Randle-El role. Use him as a receiver/QB and the Broncos offense will be VERY dynamic and explosive. It gets me giddy just thinking about it.
    "I'm petrified of nipple chafing"-Andy Bernard

20. The Following User High Fived ikillz0mbies For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post

That's BS right there...he signed an effing contract. If it isn't in your best interest for every year you are under contract....DON'T AGREE TO IT! It's a pretty simple notion.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by WARHORSE View Post
    This is what I want to hear about. Reconciliation of the F.O. with Cutler.
    Lets get it done McDaniels.

"A second NFL source said the Broncos remain optimistic about soothing the situation with their quarterback. Team officials do not want to give up on the tantalizing possibility of teaming Cutler's enormous, if not fully developed, talent with a coach who coordinated a New England offense to an NFL record 589 points in 2007. "

Count me as one of those 'team officials'.

McDaniels: Teach the offense to Cutler.........help tweak his game and make him better. Concentrate on the defensive side of the ball.

Cutler: Learn the offense. Make better decisions, take better care of the ball. Keep mouth closed, back up McDaniels when he chews you out in practices and tape sessions. Remember the C on your chest, which doesnt stand for Cutler.........Lead the team.
    Nice post.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information