Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: COD Modern Warefare 3.

Default COD Modern Warefare 3.

Do we really not have a thread about this? Yes, its another COD- like madden- Yes, you run around and kill fools and its so hyped up everywhere its slighlty annoying. But- who has it yet? Who has played it?

I got it last night and while I do not hardly play video games at all I am loving this game so far. I played for about 45 minutes on campaign mode and it was pretty good. Then I hopped online with some friends on mulitplayer. I am at a level 9 now. Not all that great but its so much fun.

Havent unlocked much stuff yet. So its hard to set up the classes, but I like so far the Scar with dot and the first submachine gun you get.

I will try sniping tonight when I get home before teh football game starts. Who else has it?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Love this game. I have only been able to play a few times. I like it better than Black ops so far, but dislike all the kill streak rewards.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

I love the campaign but the online is too run and gun for me. I like Battlefield 3 better online and the campaign better on COD.
    I bought both and I'm glad I did.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

you guys 360 or ps3?

im 360 if anyone wants to throw down a game or two
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

I'm on 360, my tag is TheBeanner

Thanks MasterShake!!!

7. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

I think mine is R Tex9 .

I know those are the letters and number but I do not know the spacing. I never remember. Maybe its altogether. Ima get on when I get off work and before the game starts. I will look for you.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

9. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    I like Battlefield 3 better online and the campaign better on COD. I bought both and I'm glad I did.
    I have BF3 and am going to pick up MW3. BF is fun, but there's just too many things that are annoying about it. No one talks, and as such it's difficult to have any real tactics. The 4 person squad limit is stupid. 4 inch rail mounted flashlights that blind you during the day.

And the worst of all. The inability to quit between games.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterJM View Post
    I have BF3 and am going to pick up MW3. BF is fun, but there's just too many things that are annoying about it. No one talks, and as such it's difficult to have any real tactics. The 4 person squad limit is stupid. 4 inch rail mounted flashlights that blind you during the day.

And the worst of all. The inability to quit between games.
    ya the flashlights are stupid, I shoot at them. I play we a few friends and we are all on mic, but ya that would suck too.
    Still like it better than COD online

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Yeah, I'd probably keep it regardless but the group of guys I play with invariably ends up being 5, so one guy is always the odd man out.

I do like the medic/support aspect though.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterJM View Post
    Yeah, I'd probably keep it regardless but the group of guys I play with invariably ends up being 5, so one guy is always the odd man out.

I do like the medic/support aspect though.
    5 guys is perfect for horde on gears of war 3 though

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Actually I've never played that. Heard it's good though. With job and kids I don't get much time to play and I tend to play just one game until I'm done with it. I end up quite a bit behind the curve in regards to gaming. Except for once year a I pick up a first person shooter for online play.

And I usually make an exception for Grand Theft Auto as well.

15. The Following User High Fived ShooterJM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

my kids are young, 6&3 and are in bed at 8 the latest. My wife is a shift worker when I am home so I normally have some free time in the evening. That's when I play. Because I am in the military and we move around a lot I find it is one of the best ways to hang out with my friends. I don't really know any guys where I live so it is that or become a shut in.
    Plus I love Gears of War, Bf series and COD. They all happen to come out at the same timeish. That isn't that normal. oh and I spend way too much time on here, careful Scooter it is adictive,

Thanks MasterShake!!!

17. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

I played a couple hours each of the last three nights and finished the campaign last night. I didn't realize I was so close to the end and then poof.

Tonight or tomorrow I'll start playing online.

Cod is better campaign but i like BF3 online much better. COD is sooo Run everywhere spaz on the online gaming
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

20. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

But i want to be a good heli pilot, and the bf3 heli controls are sooooo awkward. Im sooooo bad its embarrassing
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information