Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft South Stands

Anyone want to trade up to pick number 6?

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

shits and giggles...Cleveland was gonna offer up RG3 to Washington for the #6 (who was gonna be Trent Richardson), the #39 and the rights to ganja lover TE, Fred Davis, who is originally from Toldeo, Ohio.

MY REASONING: I'm thinking Clev has a solid defense. I'd plan to add a WR at #22 and a son of a certain former Brown to play CB at #39. I'd be adding Trent Richardson and Fred Davis who, despite his short suspension, has playmaking capabilities. Plus maybe a Michael Floyd. This would give Colt McCoy some real weapons...unless Orton ends up in Cleveland.

What would have been everyone's take on that deal?

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Buff w/ a very risky move...trading away last year's 1st round pick to move up 1 single spot in this draft. But WHO does he take and, more importantly, WHO is Jacksonville's new QB.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    shits and giggles...Cleveland was gonna offer up RG3 to Washington for the #6 (who was gonna be Trent Richardson), the #39 and the rights to ganja lover TE, Fred Davis, who is originally from Toldeo, Ohio.

MY REASONING: I'm thinking Clev has a solid defense. I'd plan to add a WR at #22 and a son of a certain former Brown to play CB at #39. I'd be adding Trent Richardson and Fred Davis who, despite his short suspension, has playmaking capabilities. Plus maybe a Michael Floyd. This would give Colt McCoy some real weapons...unless Orton ends up in Cleveland.

What would have been everyone's take on that deal?
    colt mccoy is the weak point of the plan. . .

5. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Buff w/ a very risky move...trading away last year's 1st round pick to move up 1 single spot in this draft. But WHO does he take and, more importantly, WHO is Jacksonville's new QB.
    Tim Tebow.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    colt mccoy is the weak point of the plan. . .
    I'd still like to see him with weapons. I really don't hate him.

That said, if he flops, Browns will be in the Barkley sweepstakes.

9. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Rex Grossman is available. Hey, he's from Florida too.

Originally Posted by MOtorboat
    We have a trade (*gasps from crowd*)

The Washington Redskins have trade the No. 6 pick overall to Jacksonville for the No. 7 overall and quarterback Blaine Gabbert.

(*boos rain down from the Washington fans*)
    Washington has fans?

12. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Tim Tebow.
    I agree! I smell a trade with Denver somewhere in here. Where's Chaz to confirm the reports?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Washington has fans?
    I was actually picturing the Washington fans jeering and that one Jacksonville fan with an already made Jacksonville Tebow jersey on in the back of Radio City dancing a jig.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Leave it to Buff to make a trade like that and then not pick for three hours...

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Mo, could you post the draft order of rounds 2 and 3 at least in the thread so that those with teams without a first round pick can get an idea of where they are in the draft and what they may need to do to move up?

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Leave it to Buff to make a trade like that and then not pick for three hours...
    That may be my fault...

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Mo, could you post the draft order of rounds 2 and 3 at least in the thread so that those with teams without a first round pick can get an idea of where they are in the draft and what they may need to do to move up?
    That's why I was leery of starting so early. The full order, anything past Round 1, hasn't even been released yet.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

That's why I was leery of starting so early. The full order, anything past Round 1, hasn't even been released yet.
    Most teams sites have updated draft picks, at least for the Ravens which i saw.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information