Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Mlb 2012

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Dear Shin-Soo Choo,

If you don't like getting hit. Back off the plate.

Sincerely,
    Everybody
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Bench clearers in baseball are so comical.
    Last edited by MOtorboat; 04-14-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ass-dribble Cabrera kills the Royals. Every time.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Just heard Giants closer Brian Wilson may need season ending surgery. Giants may be without the beard all season.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

5. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That's a huge blow to the Giants. I don't even know who their setup guy is right now. Is Affeldt still there?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Only fantasy baseball would ever make me know who Santiago Casilla is...

(for those who don't, he's possibly a closer to replace Wilson.)

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I'd say the Dodgers are doing something special /JimTracy, But they've faced who, the Pirates and Padres?
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

C'mon Chen!

Oh for ****'s sake...lead off HR.

Loss number 11... coming right up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ferrellroyals.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	1396

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

I did not expect my nats to come out of the gate like this...here's to hoping it lasts
    Born and raised in DC....living in Denver. I love the Redskins, and the Broncos!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Texas is way better than I thought they were.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Only fantasy baseball would ever make me know who Santiago Casilla is...

(for those who don't, he's possibly a closer to replace Wilson.)
    Ironically, I had picked up Casilla in my draft as a high k, low ERA pitcher to eat up a spot, knowing he was likely next in line.

16. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Ironically, I had picked up Casilla in my draft as a high k, low ERA pitcher to eat up a spot, knowing he was likely next in line.
    Yeah, he was available in my 20-team, 25-man roster league, amazingly, and now he's got as many saves as Huston Street and one short of Matt Capps and Mariano Rivera, and my team is cleaning up the saves category every week.

This league has holds as a category, though, and I haven't had one yet this season. About to get a 10-4 win this week (it's a 7x7 head to head), and pull within a game of the division lead.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yeah, he was available in my 20-team, 25-man roster league, amazingly, and now he's got as many saves as Huston Street and one short of Matt Capps and Mariano Rivera, and my team is cleaning up the saves category every week.

This league has holds as a category, though, and I haven't had one yet this season. About to get a 10-4 win this week (it's a 7x7 head to head), and pull within a game of the division lead.
    I'm in two standard 5x5 rotisserie leages, both NL only, 12 teams -- auction, keeper leagues. While I only managed to keep 5 and 7 players, out of a possible 15, I had really good drafts and started off leading both leagues, but have gotten descimated by injuries the last week or so -- Dempster, Lee (Cliff AND Carlos), Pelfrey, Zimmerman and others.

19. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information