Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Rockies Are Onto The World Series!

Quote Originally Posted by lex View Post
    Yeah, but look at Clevelands history against Denver. Actually, its probably worse for Boston. The Patriots went from 1980 to 2000 without beating the Broncos...and since then Denver is 5-1 against them in the era of their greatest level of success. Yeah, thats football and this is baseball but the cosmic forces sometimes work in strange ways. Still though, I think it would be more agonizing for Cleveland fans if/when Denver was to trot Elway out there for the first pitch.
    I'm taking note of this, Lex...the "cosmic forces" thing, especially. Now I'm REALLY wondering where Rebecca is at this point in time....

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    I'm taking note of this, Lex...the "cosmic forces" thing, especially. Now I'm REALLY wondering where Rebecca is at this point in time....

Why is it significant enough to be worth noting? And who is Rebecca?

Why is it significant enough to be worth noting? And who is Rebecca?
    Rebecca is an alleged "ghost." It had not occured to me that there could be this "cosmic forces" effect until you posted what you did, so, naturally, I had to wonder about "Rebecca," and her potential for influence.

Now you are giving me cause to search back from the time I visted NM (the Cloudcroft incident), fearing that Rebecca followed me back to Colorado...

Searching back, that was on September 23. How were the Rockies doing on that date in time?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Rebecca is an alleged "ghost." It had not occured to me that there could be this "cosmic forces" effect until you posted what you did, so, naturally, I had to wonder about "Rebecca," and her potential for influence.

Now you are giving me cause to search back from the time I visted NM (the Cloudcroft incident), fearing that Rebecca followed me back to Colorado...

Searching back, that was on September 23. How were the Rockies doing on that date in time?
    Whats weird is that my brother and I went to the last game before Colorado started this amazing run. Colorado got killed that day by Florida on a Saturday. We were actually in town for the Raiders-Broncos game.

Whats weird is that my brother and I went to the last game before Colorado started this amazing run. Colorado got killed that day by Florida on a Saturday. We were actually in town for the Raiders-Broncos game.
    I don't think the dates are meshing here, Lex. On the weekend I "met" Rebecca, the Broncos lost to the Jag-wires.

My question remains: where were the Rockies on September 23, 2007?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

I don't think the dates are meshing here, Lex. On the weekend I "met" Rebecca, the Broncos lost to the Jag-wires.

My question remains: where were the Rockies on September 23, 2007?
    http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/sche...col&m=9&y=2007

It looks like they were playing San Diego. BTW, is this the Rebecca you are talking about? http://farshores.org/pghost80.htm

Maybe its a different ghost?

http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/sche...col&m=9&y=2007

It looks like they were playing San Diego. BTW, is this the Rebecca you are talking about? http://farshores.org/pghost80.htm

Maybe its a different ghost?
    The schedule you posted doesn't mesh, but that is the same Rebecca.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information