Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Manny Pacquiao

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Default Manny Pacquiao

Manny Pacquiao was robbed. He did not lose that fight. Boxing just lost even more credibility.

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

I left champps last night right as the fight ended, I didn't even stay to watch the decision as I knew it was obvious manny had clearly won.

There was 2 rounds I would give to bradley the entire fight (9,11) Manny dominated that fight.

This is another controversy created by top rank...

It's really sad what boxing has come down to.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived EMB6903 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Manny Pacquiao was robbed. He did not lose that fight. Boxing just lost even more credibility.
    I didn't watch the match, hockey was on. However Oscar De La Hoya and Dana White are so upset on twitter. Dana is really calling out the Nevada state athletic commission. It's too bad boxing use to be a top tier sport.
    Getting Stoked

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Used to love this sport. Sad what has become of it.

8. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

I didn't see but all I have heard from everyone and I mean everyone was that the fight was fixed. So far as Bradley said after the game "man I could never beat that guy"---or something along those lines
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

saw the fight,
    I felt bradley had a chance going into it.
    felt bradly won the second round and then maybe the 11th and possibly one or 2 of the last 3.
    but 2 judges had him winng 7 rounds, I just cant see how they saw the fight that way!
    MP threw 100 more punches, landed almost 90 more and his blows were difinitive, especially his overhand left! Now I know the judges are ringside, and the overhand blow might be the hardest to view from that line of sight, but the results of those blows were unquestionable !
    manny rocked bradly in almost every round !
    yet the judges scores were all very close, round for round.
    very good fight, very controversial decision !
    we may never see mayweather- paquio now !
    Bradleys wife and close friend were about to console one another when they heard the surprizing results of the judges cards, they were stunned !
    manny was gracious, especially for a guy that just got bent over the fender.

Ben and Jerry's is introducing a new flavor in honor of paquio,

manny's fender-bender fudge-packer mint.

"mint" because manny still maid over 40 million on the fight !
    CAN WE PLEASE JUST SKIP ALL THE NONESENSE AND JUST TALK FOOTBALL?

Stopped watching boxing long ago, more dancing than fighting. UFC is the only way to go, they always bring it and your gauranteed to see someone knocked out, chocked out or submitted every card.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

What a shame.

UFC is lame.

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

Quote Originally Posted by Broncfan1970 View Post
    Stopped watching boxing long ago, more dancing than fighting. UFC is the only way to go, they always bring it and your gauranteed to see someone knocked out, chocked out or submitted every card.
    boxing has lost alot of credibility and audience to the MMA!
    without integrity a sport has nothing.

Im not a boxing vs UFC guy, I think they both have merits and can co-exist. I like watching both. Upset decisions can and do happen in both, thats the nature of a decision based on opinion. I love Manny but haven't seen the fight so I will wait until I see it to say anything, I know that he has won fights that he probably shouldnt have so it all rounds itself out.

As for a Mayweather - Manny fight, that wasn't going to happen for a long time anyway. Mayweather just wanted to hold off the fight until Manny was over the hill and could have an easier fight. Mayweather is a scumbag.
    Last edited by weazel; 06-11-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

15. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

I think boxing has to create these controversies in order to compete with the media attention the MMA gets. My perosnal opinion is MMA is boring. If I want to see someone get choked or knocked out every night, I'll just go to one of a few local bars. Most of these guys cant fight anyway and there have been quite a few UFC champions that were complete jokes. (Brock Lesner, Rashad Evans, Sean Sherk, and many many more)

Manny will get his title back eventually.

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

november 10th ! they promoted the re-match before the first fight occured ! The re-match was alraeady on the schedule and in promotion phase before the first fight ! Thats why the result is so suspicious along with being contrary to the majority of intellegent opinion ringside.

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

mayweather is indeed a scumbag !

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I think boxing has to create these controversies in order to compete with the media attention the MMA gets. My perosnal opinion is MMA is boring. If I want to see someone get choked or knocked out every night, I'll just go to one of a few local bars. Most of these guys cant fight anyway and there have been quite a few UFC champions that were complete jokes. (Brock Lesner, Rashad Evans, Sean Sherk, and many many more)

Manny will get his title back eventually.
    Ask James Toney "aka he of numerous Boxing titles" he arranged a fight with Randy Courture and before the fight had alot to say of what a MMA fighter would learn about fighting from a champion boxer. He didn't last out of the first round. To compare MMA fighters to bar fighters is rediculous.

Im not a big fan of MMA. Boxing is much more strategic and takes a lot more skill.

How many ELITE MMA fighters are there?

It seems every couple months there is a new contender at the top of the MMA ranks. Anybody can be beaten any given night and true weaknesses aren't exposed in 3 five minute rounds.

12 three minute rounds of pure boxing is a lot more mentally challenging than wrestling somebody to the ground and hugging them errr I mean grappling them to a tap out.

MMA is a joke of a sport.
    Last edited by EMB6903; 06-11-2012 at 04:00 PM.

21. The Following User High Fived EMB6903 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information