Thread: Anyone from/know NYC?

Default Anyone from/know NYC?

I'm there in a couple of weeks for the Mrs 30th birthday.

Any unusual ideas/places that anyone could recommend? We are there for 5 nights staying near Times Square. We will obviously do all the touristy things and I realise that just wondering is sometimes the best idea but I would love to do/see something that normal tourists wouldn't have a clue about or stumble upon. She actually has family in Queens but I don't know them so can't really ask them anything without her finding out. We will be seeing them though I imagine.

Also bizarre question probably but anywhere I'll be able to pick up some Broncos/NFL/NCAA stuff (other than Jerseys). I'm sure there must be but I can't find anything online and people I know who have been have told me that they didn't see anything like that.
    LOVE UNITED HATE GLAZER

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Just walk around Times Square with some $20 bills hanging out of your pockets and you are sure to experience the more exciting side of NYC night life. Wouldn't suggest doing this with the bride, however.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

This place is a ?!@&ing toilet. NYC sucks. There are soooo many better places to go.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

If you want a steak, go to Bobby Vans. Totally badass.

Visit the Intrepid aircraft carrier. One of your Concordes is on it.

If you want to die of boredom but maybe get your dead corpse laid, take your old lady to the Museum of Modern Art.

Head to Little China for Bronco knockoffs. I got my Rolex there and the rusting is minimal.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information