Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Your top TV Shows RIGHT NOW

The Big Bang Theory is easily one of the best shows of late. Sheldon is a brilliant, no pun intended, character.
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

chopped
    infested!
    American dad
    How i met your mother
    king of queens (been watching reruns I havent seen and been laughing my ass off)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I have a three year old and he is in bed around 7 or 730 pm sharp and he doesn't get up until 7 am. I have him trained. My wife usually works until 10 Friday through Monday so that gives me plenty of time to do homework for my Masters degree, read, or watch TV. If I get hooked on a show thats already out, I'll watch a couple of episodes a day depending on how long it is to get caught up and when the new season starts up I'll just watch it once a week like normal. Project Free TV is my best friend right now!

I also read Game of Thrones before getting into the show, so losing the characters will hopefully not be such a shocker even though I love the actors portrayal.

Boardwalk Empire is easily the best show I've seen since Breaking Bad, but the second season was like a punch in the gut. Really cool show though, I was surprised at how much I liked it. Its neat how Al Capone and Lucky Luciano are merely sub-characters and the show is still really interesting. Steve Buscemi is great in it, and they do a good job of recreating early 20th century Atlantic City.

Holy cottonballs! He goes to bed at 7/730 and wakes up at 7!?!?!--when mine was 3 he went to bed at 9 and Just barely slept in til 7...It was always 6:47am....now that he is in school he goes to bed at 8 and gets up at 7-7:10am....How did you get him to sleep so long. SOB.

And I am reading Game of thrones right now...im on the 4th book, just a bit over halfway through. I love both the books and the show. I re-watch an episode of season one each night after working out to get back into where the show is.

PS- I left this off my list as its not really show anymore, but there is a show called "out of the wild"- I watch that show like crazy- I have the Alaska and South Americas all DVRd, and usually watch an episode of that after working out (havent since Game of thrones is almost back) but Out of the wild hasnt been on- to my knowledge- since '09- i had never seen it though so I am watching them now. LOVE THEM!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Holy cottonballs! He goes to bed at 7/730 and wakes up at 7!?!?!--when mine was 3 he went to bed at 9 and Just barely slept in til 7...It was always 6:47am....now that he is in school he goes to bed at 8 and gets up at 7-7:10am....How did you get him to sleep so long. SOB.
    He doesn't fall asleep for a good half hour, he's just in bed by then. Got him on a routine at about 6 months old, got the advice from a book. I'm sure every kid is different, but it really works for him. He's been in a full sized bed for about a year now and loves it.

I live in Arkansas, all I have to do is work and watch TV, so it's easier to say what I don't like than what I do. Coming to mind:

Strike Back on Cinemax -- great show if you haven't seen it and like action shows with a little cursing and sex thrown in.
    Weeds
    Californication
    Dexter
    Another newer showtime show I'm forgetting

Game of Thrones
    Spartacus
    I think there's another Starz program I'm forgetting
    Royal Pain
    Fairly Legal (she & her MIL are cute as hell)
    The League

Hawaii Five Oh
    NCIS Los Angelos
    Mentalist
    Big Bang
    Chuck (but just ended)
    Greys Anatomy
    Revenge
    House
    Teranova

Ok, I'm tired of typing, but you get the point...

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I've been spending this winter watching all four seasons of Mad Men on DVD. Season 5 will start in March. I also follow The Amazing Race which will have their 20th season starting in two weeks.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Only one mention of this show so far but Californication is a very good one. Started watching because I liked Duchovny from X-Files and now I am hooked.

Other shows I catch every week are The League, How I Met Your Mother, and Bones. Also Community whenever it comes back.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Only one mention of this show so far but Californication is a very good one. Started watching because I liked Duchovny from X-Files and now I am hooked.
    Yes, forgot about that! Community is good too.

I also forgot to mention my favorite comedy on HBO, Eastbound and Down. New season starts next Sunday (the same night as the 500th episode of the Simpsons, which has been great lately).

9. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Spongebob.

A snail that meows. Hilarious.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Breaking Bad
    Parks and Recreation
    Community
    Doctor Who
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Those are all shows that have/will grow to be some of my favorite of all time. Breaking Bad is the best TV show ever. Parks and Rec is one of the funniest and likeable shows out there. Community is just clever and fun. Doctor Who allows me to geek out. IASIP gives me my fix on vulgarity and hilarity.

Tned watches too much TV.
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Well, I got lured into watching The Voice with all the commercials about it on the super bowl. I dont even watch tv cept for football and basketball...Now I tune in to The Voice now to watch Christina Aguilera..I mean, I couldnt care less about those 3 guys on the show.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Storage Wars (don't understand why but I like it alot)
    2 Broke Girls
    New Girl
    Big Bang
    Around the world in 80 ways.
    Blue bloods

Thanks MasterShake!!!

16. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    Storage Wars (don't understand why but I like it alot)
    2 Broke Girls
    New Girl
    Big Bang
    Around the world in 80 ways.
    Blue bloods
    I think I can watch 2 Broke Girls just to stare at Kat Dennings. The blonde, I could live without.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

18. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

You people watch a lot of really bad TV.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information