Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best place to sell my Champ Bailey Jersey?

Default Best place to sell my Champ Bailey Jersey?

I put it on eBay for a week. No luck. Any ideas? I never wear it. I figure someone may get more use. But I won't give it away.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I'd suggest craigslist but I guess not living in Denver it would be tough. You could try lowering your start price on Ebay and relisting it.

I just don't like eBay because they hold the money for like 3 weeks.

That's the issue I was thinking about with Craig's List. I doubt there are many Denver fans in Kentucky.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post

That's the issue I was thinking about with Craig's List. I doubt there are many Denver fans in Kentucky.
    If you get tracking for your shipment and enter it into ebay they usually release your payment within a week or less.

5. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    If you get tracking for your shipment and enter it into ebay they usually release your payment within a week or less.
    Wow. Lol. Thanks for that! Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I think they hold about 10% back for 30 days or so, unless they stopped those rolling holds.

Adopted Bronco:
    K.J. Hamler

I put it on eBay for a week. No luck. Any ideas? I never wear it. I figure someone may get more use. But I won't give it away.
    what size is it?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I sold items on eBay two weeks ago and as soon as the items were paid for in PayPal I transferred it to my bank account and it was in my account in less than 72 hours. Not sure why they "hold" your money.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Simply remove the word "Bailey" from the back and replace the name with "Tebow" then re-list it as "Denver Broncos Tebow jersey". It will sell fast. And if anyone notices that the number doesn't match, tell him it was a practice jersey to throw off Bellichick's advance scouts.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    I sold items on eBay two weeks ago and as soon as the items were paid for in PayPal I transferred it to my bank account and it was in my account in less than 72 hours. Not sure why they "hold" your money.
    It's in my PayPal and says "funds not yet available". My wife used to sell on eBay and she said they held hers for like 21 days. Maybe I should just try and transfer it to my bank? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_0der View Post
    what size is it?
    Large. I bought it on the only trip I've ever been to New York. I wore it maybe 5 times at the most. It just stays in my closet. The numbers and everything are still stiff. I paid $100 for it.

I don't know what to call it. It doesn't have the double stitched numbers, it's single stitched. And the sleeves aren't elastic. So it's not fully authentic, but not even close to what I would call a replica. I can't remember the name for it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

It's in my PayPal and says "funds not yet available". My wife used to sell on eBay and she said they held hers for like 21 days. Maybe I should just try and transfer it to my bank? I don't know.
    Thats what I do. I do a ton of Ebay and I've never had more than a 48 hour delay in getting my money. That and I got a PayPal debit card, for which there is no delay at all. I use it for gas and incidentals, as well as a lot of my mail order buying.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Large. I bought it on the only trip I've ever been to New York. I wore it maybe 5 times at the most. It just stays in my closet. The numbers and everything are still stiff. I paid $100 for it.

I don't know what to call it. It doesn't have the double stitched numbers, it's single stitched. And the sleeves aren't elastic. So it's not fully authentic, but not even close to what I would call a replica. I can't remember the name for it.
    Its a Premiere or one of those copies from Korea or whatever then. You seen them go on Ebay for $30-60 claiming to be authentic with "sewn on numbers". If you were asking for more than that, its probably why it didn't sell.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

frame it and hang it up if you dont wear it. Unless you really want the $30 you are going to get.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    I've never had that happen ever
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information