Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 114

Thread: Thnikk's networking corner.

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez, Rahim Moore
    Posts
    21,232

    Default

    Okay, you guys provided me with no help, but the Lord helped me.

    Google Bose Soundlink.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    18,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Okay, you guys provided me with no help, but the Lord helped me.

    Google Bose Soundlink.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Too much.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez, Rahim Moore
    Posts
    21,232

    Default

    Nope. They had a huge sale at the Bose outlet in Vero.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    It depends
    Posts
    10,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Nope. They had a huge sale at the Bose outlet in Vero.
    yeah 100 more than the one I linked wtf

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez, Rahim Moore
    Posts
    21,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    yeah 100 more than the one I linked wtf
    Same price better product, Friend. Play a word.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez, Rahim Moore
    Posts
    21,232

    Default

    Pair and play the speaker with your Bluetooth device. It's simple--and you only need to do it once. Just press and hold the Bluetooth button on the top panel, then choose the SoundLink® speaker from your smartphone or other source. It's now memorized, ready to play in an instant. Nothing to connect or dock. The speaker keeps up to six Bluetooth sources in memory.

    30-foot wireless range lets you keep your phone, tablet or other device with you and place the SoundLink® speaker where you want.

    A rechargeable lithium-ion battery keeps the music going strong for up to eight hours Play throughout your day with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It keeps the music going strong for up to eight hours, even while you text, e-mail or surf the web. If an outlet is handy, just use the included power adapter--it'll charge the battery while you listen. An empty battery usually charges in 2 to 3 hours. An optional car charger is available for charging between destinations.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL
    Posts
    22,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Pair and play the speaker with your Bluetooth device. It's simple--and you only need to do it once. Just press and hold the Bluetooth button on the top panel, then choose the SoundLink® speaker from your smartphone or other source. It's now memorized, ready to play in an instant. Nothing to connect or dock. The speaker keeps up to six Bluetooth sources in memory.

    30-foot wireless range lets you keep your phone, tablet or other device with you and place the SoundLink® speaker where you want.

    A rechargeable lithium-ion battery keeps the music going strong for up to eight hours Play throughout your day with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It keeps the music going strong for up to eight hours, even while you text, e-mail or surf the web. If an outlet is handy, just use the included power adapter--it'll charge the battery while you listen. An empty battery usually charges in 2 to 3 hours. An optional car charger is available for charging between destinations.
    :slow clap:

    This is the shit I needed to know that you wanted when you first asked the question. :smh:
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    24,199

    Default

    What's does this mean?......

    ERROR. http 504 "gateway timeout"

    I was trying to look up the nfl tv map and that's what I was shown.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    58,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    What's does this mean?......

    ERROR. http 504 "gateway timeout"

    I was trying to look up the nfl tv map and that's what I was shown.
    I know this one...their server is overloaded...its been slow for me today too.

  10. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


  11. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    24,199

    Default

    OK, MO, as you can see I'm computer illiterate. I'm trying to watch a link but have to download some video app, but tells me I can't in DOS mode. What is DOS mode? We have a Mac computer if that makes a difference because last year when we had our HP I could watch the link..

  12. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:


  13. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    58,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    OK, MO, as you can see I'm computer illiterate. I'm trying to watch a link but have to download some video app, but tells me I can't in DOS mode. What is DOS mode? We have a Mac computer if that makes a difference because last year when we had our HP I could watch the link..
    I'm not 100 percent sure, but it may have to do with your Mac.

  14. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    24,199

    Default

    My wife had to have this Mac laptop because the lady told her it'll last 3 times as long and be faster as an HP (which we've gone through 2 in the last 5-6 yrs) plus Mac is what the schools use here. But I find it to be a PITA because a lot of apps are PC. I believe I worded it right.

  15. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL
    Posts
    22,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    My wife had to have this Mac laptop because the lady told her it'll last 3 times as long and be faster as an HP (which we've gone through 2 in the last 5-6 yrs) plus Mac is what the schools use here. But I find it to be a PITA because a lot of apps are PC. I believe I worded it right.
    What is the app that it is trying to run on your Mac?

  16. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    24,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    What is the app that it is trying to run on your Mac?
    This.... http://lp.ilivid.com/?appid=486&subi...m.com%2fad11.p

  17. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL
    Posts
    22,768

    Default

    Why do you want to download that?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 02:40 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 02:10 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 11:10 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 02:40 PM
  5. Networking Question
    By BroncoJoe in forum Technology and Electronics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 04:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group