Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A little more ipod help.

The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBJ View Post
    I was stubborn about buying an ipod for years! I tried just about every windows based mp3 player out there - they were all frustrating! Once I finally gave in and got and ipod - it made my life so much easier.
    How is it easier? Do you have to use iTunes, or can you use any mp3 based file? How is the menu different than like an RCA or Phillips brand?
    This space available for lease.

u29, can't you just hook your player up to the computer and delete files that way?

I DONT KNow i am not good with computers.

But i did finish deleting all my duplicates! yay.

I made the stupid mistake the first time i imported my music to keep it all there and on my HD, then i added more songs to my HD folder and transfered the entire folder again into itunes and to my ipod so i had dups....

Then i just made that mistake where instead of "show dups" i synced and did it all over again....now i know what to do and what not to do...

I am deleting my songs right now from itunes and ipod. Then i am going to transfer the whole HD folder back and get all my songs only once. Then i will make a copy of my HD files as a backup and delete the existing HD file so that i can never ever run into this problem again.

i am sure i did this all the long and hard way, but i just dont think on the same wavelength as computers do.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I DONT KNow i am not good with computers.

But i did finish deleting all my duplicates! yay.

I made the stupid mistake the first time i imported my music to keep it all there and on my HD, then i added more songs to my HD folder and transfered the entire folder again into itunes and to my ipod so i had dups....

Then i just made that mistake where instead of "show dups" i synced and did it all over again....now i know what to do and what not to do...

I am deleting my songs right now from itunes and ipod. Then i am going to transfer the whole HD folder back and get all my songs only once. Then i will make a copy of my HD files as a backup and delete the existing HD file so that i can never ever run into this problem again.

i am sure i did this all the long and hard way, but i just dont think on the same wavelength as computers do.
    Whatever gets the job done. I'm a "if all else fails, read the directions" person.

oh geeze.

I ripped a cd and tried to add it to my ipod- i am such a loser. I copied all my songs...Again.. and the ripped cd to the ipod. I have now 2234 songs on the ipod....The cool thing is its a 60 gig ipod so it holds a ton, but now i got to go back through and delete all these dam dups again.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

oh geeze.

I ripped a cd and tried to add it to my ipod- i am such a loser. I copied all my songs...Again.. and the ripped cd to the ipod. I have now 2234 songs on the ipod....The cool thing is its a 60 gig ipod so it holds a ton, but now i got to go back through and delete all these dam dups again.
    Can't you synch your ipod with itunes and it will do all that for you...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I dont know man. I'm such an idiot that i just did again today what i was freaking complaining about my stupid self doing yesterday.

If there is such a way please let me know.

The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I dont know man. I'm such an idiot that i just did again today what i was freaking complaining about my stupid self doing yesterday.

If there is such a way please let me know.

OK...so it's plugged in, and you're navigating through itunes, right?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

i have to agree with Tinker. The program itself sucks. The Ipod is great, I just don't care for the Itunes program. The day I started just dragging files off and on using Linux was one of the happiest days in my Ipod life.

I'd tell you how to do that U29, but I'm afraid I would just confuse you even more. I haven't used Itunes itself in well over a year so I'm not sure how it works at this point. I feel your pain man. A man's music is important.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    OK...so it's plugged in, and you're navigating through itunes, right?

YEAH.

right now i am deleting all the duplicates...Go on....

The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

u29, at the risks of offending you, you're a dumbass for doing this.

AGAIN!

Anyone know how to resolve a "restore" nightmare? I've got a 30GB video iPod that is stuck in restore mode. Hook it up, say's it is restoring, says restore complete, restarts and tells me it needs to be restored. I've done this like a million times.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

YEAH.

right now i am deleting all the duplicates...Go on....

If you click on your "ipod" and get to that screen, there's a button at the bottom of the page that says "sync ipod" And when you click it, it syncs your ipod with your itunes. Mine is set up to do that automatically.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information