Poll: Will you watch the Pro Bowl?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Will you watch the Pro Bowl?

watching marshall just brings up that hate of mcd

2. The Following User High Fived arapaho2 For This Post:

the pro bowl is 1 step above Pro (fake) wrestling

HA! I had the stream up lying in bed to watch the game. The pre game singer was horrible. Literally fell a sleep, Woke up with 10 minutes left in the 4th. and said F' it and went back to sleep.

So same old pro bowl for me!!!
    Back 2 Back Patches on my jacket/ Orange Zippers
    Super Bowl 50 witness

2019 Broncos Pick’em Champion
    2021 Broncos Pick’em Champion

No, did not watch it. I was playing legos with my 2 year old..from what I read we hit those lego towers harder than players in the game. Even taught him what a clock was.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Didnt watch it but apparently Brandon Marshall had a big night. Good for him.

Well, I've always watched the pro bowl, so I guess I'm in the minority here. As a matter of fact, ya'll will probably laugh at this, But I've recorded the last 12 Pro bowls on VHS tape and the last 12 Superbowls as well.

But this year however, we switched to Dish Network, and I couldn't figure out how to work the VCR and everything hooked to it. Since I really only use it twice a year and thats for the probowl and superbowl. So I was pretty pissed that I couldn't get it all worked out and I didn't get to tape the probowl this year for the 1st time in 13 years. I hope I can get things figured out in time for the Superbowl.

But I figure its cool to have them taped so when I get old and bored, or maybe if I have kids or grandkids or whatever, they can see who the good teams/good players were from back when I watched and will be fun tapes to look at over the years.

Plus its sad when football season is ending, so any football is fun, since we won't have it again til August.

But as for this probowl, it was fun to see a lot of Broncos do well, as well as former Bronco Brandon Marshall have a great game and win MVP.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

BroncoBJ:,I think u can get a recorder for DVDs but not sure. I know you can convert your old VHS tapes into DVDs. My brother in law does it. Been meaning to switch over my old band rehearsal tape into a dvd. Look into it bro.

if it's projected out of your butt

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

watching the entire AFC own Cam Newton was the highlight of my day. Everyone was all over his nuts prior to game. And in in 2-hand touch he played horrible. ****ing punk, wouldnt even tuck in shirt like he was cool. Weddle made Cam his bitch. Shows that Stafford should have made it instead of over Cam.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    BroncoBJ:,I think u can get a recorder for DVDs but not sure. I know you can convert your old VHS tapes into DVDs. My brother in law does it. Been meaning to switch over my old band rehearsal tape into a dvd. Look into it bro.
    Thanks. Yea, I know people do that but just never sure how they did it. I'd like to switch them all from VHS to DVD as well.

Do you know how long DVD's can record for?
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

I am embarrassed. It was the saddes display I have ever watched. It was a pillow fight. Maybe being there and having the sun beat on your head after a few drinks you don't notice it too much - but watching it on TV? OMG...
    Enjoy my "German Denver Broncos fans" page on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I actually enjoy the non-serious nature of the ProBowl. I like watching how all the guys from different teams interact and goof around. It's nice to see that they can all just have some fun and play the game without there being so much at stake.

I've always liked the ProBowl. It doesn't need to be serious.
    I'm with you. I had fun watching the players just screw around yesterday. Onside kicks, fake punts, laterals... the wacky stuff you rarely get to see in ordinary games.

14. The Following User High Fived SM19 For This Post:

BroncoBj: looks like u can record up to 4 hrs. You can also record from satellite to dvd but you will also need a DTV converter. It can even give u 1080p quality.

"fall out" from the Pro Bowl. I am glad somebody said something. Good for you Rodgers!

Rodgers speaks out
    Enjoy my "German Denver Broncos fans" page on Facebook.

I like d the game after all the onside kicks and all the arc took it serious and started playing......
    kyle "the fainting goat" orton!
    Josh McDinkieDoink McDaniels
    Greatest HC QB Duo, starring in "MY OFFENSE IS OFFENSIVE"

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information