Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Dead Island

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    18,438

    Default Dead Island

    This damn video game has taken over my life.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    maryland usa
    Posts
    36,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    This damn video game has taken over my life.
    is it an Xbox? tell us more

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    18,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    is it an Xbox? tell us more
    Well, it's not an Xbox per-se, it's a game. An addictive one at that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    maryland usa
    Posts
    36,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Well, it's not an Xbox per-se, it's a game. An addictive one at that.
    what do you mean when you say per se? seems kinda snotty

    what i meant to ask (yet apparently failed so miserably at) is does this game dead island require an xbox. And if not, what computer equipment would one need to enjoy this game of dead island?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    18,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    what do you mean when you say per se? seems kinda snotty

    what i meant to ask (yet apparently failed so miserably at) is does this game dead island require an xbox. And if not, what computer equipment would one need to enjoy this game of dead island?
    It is a game for either XBox or PS3 or a PC. I believe any "newer" computer would be able to run the game, but I'm not going to waste my time looking at the specs. Even for you. Is that snotty enough?

    It is consuming my time at home. I love it and hate it at the same time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    maryland usa
    Posts
    36,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    It is a game for either XBox or PS3 or a PC. I believe any "newer" computer would be able to run the game, but I'm not going to waste my time looking at the specs. Even for you. Is that snotty enough?

    It is consuming my time at home. I love it and hate it at the same time.
    well, somethings going on with you. You're not the same. actually, you've been a real schumuck lately

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    12,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post

    It is consuming my time at home. I love it and hate it at the same time.
    So basically all you've been doing lately is holding the joystick?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    18,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    well, somethings going on with you. You're not the same. actually, you've been a real schumuck lately
    Maybe it's the game? You know I love ya nut.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    maryland usa
    Posts
    36,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Maybe it's the game? You know I love ya nut.
    yeah, i can tell. Have fun with dead island

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    15,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    This damn video game has taken over my life.
    Fun isn't it? My wife and I enjoyed it for a while, it gets monotonous after your first time through though. Let me know if you get stuck, I can join in and get you through tight spots.

  11. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:


  12. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    maryland usa
    Posts
    36,234

    Default

    I used to love playing video games. kinda bad addiction for me though because I get to where I can't distinguish between reality and whatever is going on in the game I am playing.. there is no reset button in reality.

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo
    Posts
    3,032

    Default

    Your wife plays video games with you? She's now in the same catagory as Chaz's wife. Truely lovely.
    We take you now to a garage in Canoga Park...

  14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Softskull For This Post:


  15. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    maryland usa
    Posts
    36,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    So basically all you've been doing lately is holding the joystick?
    lmmfao!!!!

  16. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    12,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    I used to love playing video games. kinda bad addiction for me though because I get to where I can't distinguish between reality and whatever is going on in the game I am playing.. there is no reset button in reality.
    I haven't played video games since Desert Strike in the early 90's. I was addicted to that one as I was intent on eventually killing the madman. I played in the morning, afternoon and through the night.

    And then I finally did it. I killed the madman and when it was over I realized I had become overly obsessed with a video game as it had begun to control my life.

    I never played another game again.

  17. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NY
    Adopted Bronco:
    DT
    Posts
    8,322

    Default

    For those who havent played it, think Fallout 3 lite, taking place on an island paradise populated with zombies, and youve got Dead Island.

    DI didnt hold my interest very long.

    For Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group