Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Claim Your 2012 Draft Sleepers

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Tank Carder is another guy I think is going to surprise a lot of people. He kinda reminds me of Woodyard. Too small but just flies around the field making plays. BTW Woodyard was our leading tackler this season in case you didn't know
    Let's Rid3!!!!

2. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Tank Carder is another guy I think is going to surprise a lot of people. He kinda reminds me of Woodyard. Too small but just flies around the field making plays. BTW Woodyard was our leading tackler this season in case you didn't know
    I didn't get a chance to see the Shrine game. How did Carder look?

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Dwight Bentley (CB)- Louisiana. McShay says matching up real well at senior bowl and moving up board and could be day 2 pick.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Phidelt218 View Post
    Dwight Bentley (CB)- Louisiana. McShay says matching up real well at senior bowl and moving up board and could be day 2 pick.
    This is why we need to go DT in the first and CB in the 2nd. Just way too much quality CB talent available

6. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    This is why we need to go DT in the first and CB in the 2nd. Just way too much quality CB talent available
    I am thinking he might be around in 4th. I would also take him in 3rd. i have started a new mock but waiting till after Senior Bowl and combine. I have DT, in 1st though as of right now. OL in 2nd and RB in 3rd. With Bentley at 4th. But I will wait to see numbers. Polk i guess is sucking at Senior Bowl and could drop. He gained weight and it could affect his combine speed.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Phidelt218 View Post
    I am thinking he might be around in 4th. I would also take him in 3rd. i have started a new mock but waiting till after Senior Bowl and combine. I have DT, in 1st though as of right now. OL in 2nd and RB in 3rd. With Bentley at 4th. But I will wait to see numbers. Polk i guess is sucking at Senior Bowl and could drop. He gained weight and it could affect his combine speed.
    Cant ignore DB that long unless we get lucky in FA.

Just off the cuff...

1. Cox/Brockers
    2. Gilmore/Minnifield/Hosley
    3. James-Michael Johnson
    4. Brandon Brooks
    5a. Akiem Hicks
    5b. Chris Rainey

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Cant ignore DB that long unless we get lucky in FA.

Just off the cuff...

1. Cox/Brockers
    2. Gilmore/Minnifield/Hosley
    3. James-Michael Johnson
    4. Brandon Brooks
    5a. Akiem Hicks
    5b. Chris Rainey
    If one falls to use then great as BPA. But this guy is moving up board and doing great at Senior Bowl so far, from a small school. He could be a steal in middle rounds.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Josh Norman of Coastal Carolina was also getting some love last week.

SS Winston Guy 6'1 216- He's a big hitting speedster that is still under the radar. That may change when he runs a 4.4 at the combine, but right now he's slated to be a 3rd rounder. He's played CB, SS, LB'er, and kickoff returner in his career. He's a former track guy, and will be a special teams stud until he earns a starting spot in the NFL.

12. The Following User High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Nice pick Ziggy. I was going to throw his name in myself but didn't want to post 2 Kentucky players.

I like him better than Barron. Just as solid in the box and much better in coverage IMO.

14. The Following User High Fived Skinny For This Post:

MLB Shawn Loiseau 6'0 241- This kid is a machine that plays with a high motor and crazy intensity. People will see him as a special teams stalwart and backup linebacker, but he has a chance to start in this league.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

OLB is not a priority, but I also like Keenan Robinson of Texas.

I like the Heyward kid in the 3rd from Vandy. Good press or off corner. Play maker. Then in the fourth DeQuan Menzie from Alabama or Brandon Boykin. Ladarius Green will be a solid TE if available in RND 5.

Marcus Forston DT from Miami. 6-3 300lb 3 tech that would work great for the broncos in round 3

18. The Following User High Fived randyschwimmer7 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    SS Winston Guy 6'1 216- He's a big hitting speedster that is still under the radar. That may change when he runs a 4.4 at the combine, but right now he's slated to be a 3rd rounder. He's played CB, SS, LB'er, and kickoff returner in his career. He's a former track guy, and will be a special teams stud until he earns a starting spot in the NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Nice pick Ziggy. I was going to throw his name in myself but didn't want to post 2 Kentucky players.

I like him better than Barron. Just as solid in the box and much better in coverage IMO.
    I think slotting him as a 3rd rounder is being generous. In reality, I can see him being as low as a UDFA. Taking him in the 3rd would be an Al Davis move.

Better than Barron...that's a pretty bold statement

20. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Bump

SA, Skinny, and I all took a sleeper that the Broncos drafted. Let's hope that all 3 of us hit on our guesses.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information