Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Way to represent the AFC West...

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    laugh: this is one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time!! you're a Pats fan!!! The NFL changed rules to pussify the league because of your QB!
    Sorry weazel, I like you and all but you've been one of the bitchiest persons on the boards since Denver's loss.

Denver got embarassed on national TV and your pissed. I get that. But don't blame NE for things your team should have been able to stop but couldn't or better yet, didn't try hard enough to stop.

laugh: this is one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time!! you're a Pats fan!!! The NFL changed rules to pussify the league because of your QB!
    Which rule was that? The Carson Palmer rule?

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Sorry weazel, I like you and all but you've been one of the bitchiest persons on the boards since Denver's loss.

Denver got embarassed on national TV and your pissed. I get that. But don't blame NE for things your team should have been able to stop but couldn't or better yet, didn't try hard enough to stop.
    nah Im not bitchy that they lost. I never had any false impressions about this team and its "QB". I never imagined for a second that they were going to be in the game, if you look at other threads you will see my predictions were pretty much what the final score was. I said that NE would put up 40, I just thought the Broncos would be able to score more than 10 points on a pretty bad NE defense. I figured maybe 20 - 24 points but I gave our pathetic qb too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

KCL, WTE

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Thanks . . . I think.
    It is a compliment Tops. I have learned as much about you not only from the things you have said but from the things you haven't said.

When it comes to football Tops, you're not a whiner.

Now when it comes to message board legislation and all.........

Naw, I won't go there right now.

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

nah Im not bitchy that they lost. I never had any false impressions about this team and its "QB". I never imagined for a second that they were going to be in the game, if you look at other threads you will see my predictions were pretty much what the final score was. I said that NE would put up 40, I just thought the Broncos would be able to score more than 10 points on a pretty bad NE defense. I figured maybe 20 - 24 points but I gave our pathetic qb too much credit.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    Which rule was that? The Carson Palmer rule?
    Maybe the Polian rule about jamming receivers at the line?

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

You know what I like about you Tops?

I don't think I've ever seen you bitch about running up the score or saying another team is classless and I don't think you ever gave a shit about Spygate.

You're an old school guy Tops. You get it. You know what football is supposed to be not like some of this pansy shit some fans today think football should be.

That's what I've always liked about you Tops. You're a lot tougher than some people know, but I know.
    I'm still laughing at this.

12. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

I'm still laughing at this.
    Good, because you should know it was after I read some of your whiney posts that I decided to write that.

And I'm serious about that.

Good, because you should know it was after I read some of your whiney posts that I decided to write that.

And I'm serious about that.
    yep Im a whiner because I think that Denver should have knocked your quarterback out of the game when your douchebag coach ran up the score.
    See thats old school football mentality like you said you like, but now you're saying its whining? lol
    hypocrite

yep Im a whiner because I think that Denver should have knocked your quarterback out of the game when your douchebag coach ran up the score.
    See thats old school football mentality like you said you like, but now you're saying its whining? lol
    hypocrite
    Running up the score?

When was the last time you heard a whiney fan like you complain about running up the score in baseball?

When was the last time you heard a whiney fan like you complain about running up the score in basketball?

When was the last time you heard a whiney fan like you complain about running up the score in hockey?

Because professional teams blow out other teams all the time but for some reason bitchy football fans like you piss their panties when it happens in football!

The steelers will become more prone to injuries as we get older. We need some new springers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    The Raiders just hired the most sought after GM candidate in the NFL to run things for us. I'm sure he's well aware of our cap situation. Meanwhile the Broncos have John Elway running things for them. Lol...

And yes, I'm well aware the Raiders set an NFL record for penalties this season. And yet we still finished 8-8 despite the fact. That speaks to the talent level of this team.
    ....I'm not sure whether I should shit myself from laughing at how pathetic that statement is, or punch myself in the face for missing the memo on how that guy was the MOST SOUGHT AFTER GM...

LAME

19. The Following User High Fived Chidoze For This Post:

Maybe the Polian rule about jamming receivers at the line?
    I hate Bill Polian. He is the main reason for this arena league we play in.

It is almost poetic justice that the teams that actually play some D in the NFC won or are about to win today.

I like GB but boy did they lay an egg today.

The saints made Alex Smith look like Aaron Rogers better than Rodgers did iin this playoff. Unbelievable.

21. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

KCL

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information