Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Way to represent the AFC West...

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    Poor Med...
    At least I have a job. For a long time I did not so it aint that bad

2. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

KCL

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfannum24 View Post
    Where were you at the last 10 years oakland fan, denver 5 ,2 playoff wins , oakland 0 playoff apperances, your organization is know for being the biggest dumbasses and the most dirty team in nfl history.

I mean your team broke a record for most penalties in nfl history i mean how retarted can one team be, and even one of your past coaches( bill callahan) said " we've got to be the dumbest team in america" got that right, your also associated with the biggest draft bust in nfl history with jamarcus russell, and you traded two first round draft picks for a qb thats gonna be 31 soon? And fire your coach after he lead you to your first 500. Season since your blowout loss in the superbowl ( way to represent the AFC west in that game buddy......notttt)

I could pick your team apart left and right , your team is trash and everyone knows that, even raiders fans, your franchise is a joke, bum get out of this forum, P.S. cant talk trash to a team that actually has its own stadium, you share yours with a baseball team.
    Coffee

4. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

KCL

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post

Basically the beginning of the end of Cutler and Shanny in Denver

Jemarcus only shining moment in a horrific career.

He should kiss the ground daily with all the money he bacially stole from Oakland that fat ass.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

DS....

He did the same thing to KC.

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    Basically the beginning of the end of Cutler and Shanny in Denver

Jemarcus only shining moment in a horrific career.

He should eat the ground daily with all the money he bacially stole from Oakland that fat ass.
    fixed

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Med..you and DS are both making me

I know it probably exists, i wanted to find the game where Shanny called timeout, Jankiowski hit the fg in ot but does not count and then when the actual fg was kicked he hit the upright and then Denver won in ot. I think Plummer was the QB. My old brain cant remember lol

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

I know it probably exists, i wanted to find the game where Shanny called timeout, Jankiowski hit the fg in ot but does not count and then when the actual fg was kicked he hit the upright and then Denver won in ot. I think Plummer was the QB. My old brain cant remember lol
    I remember that one where he "iced" the kicker....

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    Med..you and DS are both making me
    like the good old days of Mania. You must reminince once in a while.

Tebow was in High School and Denver was a decent NFL team with Jake Plummer. Jake plummer we miss you......Jake could make the naked bootleg play better than anyone or almost anyone. Joe Montana and Steve Young were great at that play as well.

15. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

KCL

and to think that fat ass will make more money than Andrew Luck will in his 1st contract. That is so freaking sad. the collective bargaining agreement hurts the new draftees more than those old days where a Jemarcus or a Heath Shuler bust get a lot of undeserved $$$

like the good old days of Mania. You must reminince once in a while.

Tebow was in High School and Denver was a decent NFL team with Jake Plummer. Jake plummer we miss you......Jake could make the naked bootleg play better than anyone or almost anyone. Joe Montana and Steve Young were great at that play as well.
    Plummer fooled the Chiefs's D many times with that bootleg...used to piss me off that they went for it so many times...

That was almost Junior Kiffin's first win. He was smart enough to use the same tactic the next week against the Browns.

Now everyone's icing the kicker, isn't that right Jason Garrett!

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

That was almost Junior Kiffin's first win. He was smart enough to use the same tactic the next week against the Browns.

if you ice your own kicker you lose and to think that the Giants after yesteday would not even be in the playoffs if Jason Garrett was not such a moron.

Cowboys blew at least 3-4 games on bad coaching or chokes. My best friend is a Cowboy fan and I felt bad for him....

what year DS 2007 or 2008? so it must have been Cutler.

and to think that fat ass will make more money than Andrew Luck will in his 1st contract. That is so freaking sad. the collective bargaining agreement hurts the new draftees more than those old days where a Jemarcus or a Heath Shuler bust get a lot of undeserved $$$
    His talent was insane. People in here thought OR was blowing smoke, but he was right when he was talking about JaMarcus' talent, which of course doesn't lead to desired results. He was the laziest sizzurp drinking oaf in the history of sports.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information