Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Way to represent the AFC West...

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    not even worth dicussing, I wouldn't piss on you. deal with it
    Good, I'm not your damn hydrant or Shultzy's either.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Good, I'm not your damn hydrant or Shultzy's either.
    All because you're trying to make something of the Smack forum here.

Few here know about the Smack wars you and I once had over on Mania. Now, those were something.

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    All because you're trying to make something of the Smack forum here.

Few here know about the Smack wars you and I once had over on Mania. Now, those were something.
    Tops, if I was on fire you would piss on me to put the fire out, right?

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I would, and make sure I splashed your face a few times.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    I would, and make sure I splashed your face a few times.
    Yuck! You don't eat a lot of asparagus, do you?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

And take a chance on burning my wee-wee?

I'd hire Nut to do it . . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    Simple: Here is Oakland, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Unlike you Bronco fans, we don't jump around and act like we won the superbowl when we finish 8-8. We don't celebrate "moral victories". Finishing 8-8 to us is like finishing in last place.

That's why our last two coaches got fired. With all the talent the Raiders have, it's playoff or bust every year.

The Broncos on the other hand enjoy reveling in mediocrity.
    If only our Broncos can live up to the standard that the Raiders have set for the AFCW

AFC West (Over the past 9 season since the Raiders had a winning record & made the post season)
    San Diego Charger: 88-56 (6 winning seasons, 1 losing season & 2 .500 seasons - 5 division titles, 5 play-off appearances, 2-5 record in the play-offs)
    Denver Broncos: 77-67 (5 winning seasons, 1 losing season & 3 .500 seasons - 2 division titles, 4 play-off appearance, 2-4 record in the play-offs)
    Kansas City Chiefs: 66-78 (4 winning seasons, 5 losing seasons & 0 .500 seasons - 2 division title, 3 play-off appearances, 0-3 record in the play-offs)
    Oakland Raiders: 45-99 (0 winning seasons, 7 losing seasons & 2 .500 seasons - 0 division titles, 0 play-off appearances, 0-0 record in the play-offs)

OR, did you notice that your Raiders has as many losing seasons than the other 3 AFCW teams COMBINED!
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    If only our Broncos can live up to the standard that the Raiders have set for the AFCW

AFC West (Over the past 9 season since the Raiders had a winning record & made the post season)
    San Diego Charger: 88-56 (6 winning seasons, 1 losing season & 2 .500 seasons - 5 division titles, 5 play-off appearances, 2-5 record in the play-offs)
    Denver Broncos: 77-67 (5 winning seasons, 1 losing season & 3 .500 seasons - 2 division titles, 4 play-off appearance, 2-4 record in the play-offs)
    Kansas City Chiefs: 66-78 (4 winning seasons, 5 losing seasons & 0 .500 seasons - 2 division title, 3 play-off appearances, 0-3 record in the play-offs)
    Oakland Raiders: 45-99 (0 winning seasons, 7 losing seasons & 2 .500 seasons - 0 division titles, 0 play-off appearances, 0-0 record in the play-offs)

OR, did you notice that your Raiders has as many losing seasons than the other 3 AFCW teams COMBINED!
    Yeah man that SUCKS! You should round it off to an even decade. Then the Raiders would have a better playoff win percentage than the rest of the other 3 AFCW teams COMBINED! That's not a flex more than a pathetic post season stat for all representatives.

Anyway to the Pats fans, I say congrats and GO YANKEES!

Running up the score?

When was the last time you heard a whiney fan like you complain about running up the score in baseball?

When was the last time you heard a whiney fan like you complain about running up the score in basketball?

When was the last time you heard a whiney fan like you complain about running up the score in hockey?

Because professional teams blow out other teams all the time but for some reason bitchy football fans like you piss their panties when it happens in football!
    Fans do it, but some baseball coaches bitch about it when a team steals second base in a blowout.

Hard to consider it running up the score in pro basketball, even if they're taking 3 pointers in a blowout.

Only Med and 3 other people on the planet watch hockey.

The Pats didn't run it up. They could've put up 70 if they wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Leave it up to OR to talk smack about what another team did to us.
    Still had to stop McFadden

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    You were a Kyle Orton phantom fumble away of being 0-2 against the Broncos. We ran all over you guys in Oakland Alameda this year.
    **** Chuck Bresnahan

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    not even worth dicussing, I wouldn't piss on you. deal with it
    You must have that problem with your prostate. You know they have medicine for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Still had to stop McFadden

**** Chuck Bresnahan
    DS no smack here. I like McFadden and always have since college. He needs to stay healthy. That really killed Oak this year. Do you think he can be an every down back or should be more on a rotational basis so he does not get dinged like he does every season. Trust me he has torched Denver and other teams many times but on the sidelines he cant help anyone.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Yeah man that SUCKS! You should round it off to an even decade. Then the Raiders would have a better playoff win percentage than the rest of the other 3 AFCW teams COMBINED! That's not a flex more than a pathetic post season stat for all representatives.

Anyway to the Pats fans, I say congrats and GO YANKEES!
    what a pathetice divison on all counts. Are we as bad as the NFC West? At least the Rams won a Super Bowl and the Seahawks got there somewhat recently. The Raiders in 2002 are the last time. Boy is that sad for all of the AFC West teams....

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    LMFAO! Watching this game is better then sex to me.
    I bet this was just like your normal sex life. You watch with a hardon while some stud ****s your girl senseless.

18. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    DS no smack here. I like McFadden and always have since college. He needs to stay healthy. That really killed Oak this year. Do you think he can be an every down back or should be more on a rotational basis so he does not get dinged like he does every season. Trust me he has torched Denver and other teams many times but on the sidelines he cant help anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    what a pathetice divison on all counts. Are we as bad as the NFC West? At least the Rams won a Super Bowl and the Seahawks got there somewhat recently. The Raiders in 2002 are the last time. Boy is that sad for all of the AFC West teams....
    Such class in a smack thread!!! You rock Med...
    DS does too.

20. The Following User High Fived KCL For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information